Business Development Representative
Commercial Operations – Sales /
Seven Bridges is connecting the world’s biomedical information to accelerate research and improve health. We are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enables scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine.
We are seeking a proactive, persistent and well-spoken Business Development Representative (BDR) for a full time position in our London, UK office (other locations will be considered). In this role, you will take a strategic and consultative approach in identifying, qualifying, and developing a flush pipeline of new business opportunities, with annual deal sizes ranging from the low six figures to seven figures.
Our Business Development Representative will join our incredibly talented and experienced Commercial Sales Team reporting to our Head of Sales EMEA. As the Business Development Rep, EMEA, you will be part of an expanding sales team tasked with generating new business within the region. Your skills will be utilised to grow the EMEA pipeline and close opportunities in line with company targets. This position comes with a lot of prospects for career development.
- Research, identify, and qualify accounts in our Commercial segments
- Identify key stakeholders within those Accounts to target with personalized messaging
- Execute on outbound calling and email touch point models to engage with key stakeholders
- Qualify key stakeholders by using strategic sales development techniques to glean relevant information
- Schedule introductory calls between qualified contacts and our Account Executives for a deeper conversation
- Support marketing efforts as needed for conferences and networking events
- Achieve weekly activity goals·
- Exceed qualified introductory call and qualified opportunity quotas
- Learn and maintain a conceptual understanding of the cloud genomics landscape
- B.S. and/or M.S. in a Life Science related field of study. An understanding of, or experience in genomics, whilst not required, would be an advantage
- 1-3 years’ experience in a SaaS B2B lead generation role
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience preferred
- Organized, proactive, and persistent
- Additional European language preferred