Business Development Representative
Commercial Operations – Sales /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, London, Serbia and more. We are roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
We are seeking a proactive, persistent and well-spoken Business Development Representative (BDR) for a full time position. In this role, you will take a strategic and consultative approach in identifying, qualifying, and developing a flush pipeline of new business opportunities, with annual deal sizes ranging from the low six figures to seven figures.
Our Business Development Representative will join our incredibly talented and experienced Commercial Sales Team reporting to our Director of Sales. This position can be remote and/or in offices in Charlestown, MA.
What you'll be doing.
- Research, identify, and qualify accounts in our Commercial segments
- Identify key stakeholders within those Accounts to target with personalized messaging
- Execute on outbound calling and email touch point models to engage with key stakeholders
- Qualify key stakeholders by using strategic sales development techniques to glean relevant information
- Schedule introductory calls between qualified contacts and our Account Executives for a deeper conversation
- Support marketing efforts as needed for conferences and networking events
- Achieve weekly activity goals
- Exceed qualified introductory call and qualified opportunity quotas
- Learn and maintain a conceptual understanding of the cloud genomics landscape
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Major in Biology or other Life Science preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in a SaaS B2B lead generation role
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience preferred
- Organized, proactive, and persistent
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, 401K matching, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance. Uncapped earnings potential, opportunity to join both as a key player in an exciting and high growth potential space, as well as a sales team early on with room for growth and expansion of responsibilities
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.