HR Business Partner
Finance & Administration – People Operations /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
As an HRBP and a member of the People Operations team, you will act as a trusted advisor to the business stakeholders. You will coach and empower our managers to develop and lead effective teams by providing support, consultancy and tools on people relations as well as on the organizational matters.
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with business stakeholders and provide them day-to-day coaching and HR consultation on people and organizational matters.
- Act as a key point of contact for business regarding all talent management, people development, reward & recognition and organizational design questions.
- Analyzes HR trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team in order to identify areas for improvement in various HR areas.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, foster alignment and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and implementation to business stakeholders.
- Actively support business in workforce and succession planning processes.
- Collaborate with the HR team in identification of development needs for teams and individuals.
- Suggest new HR strategies in line with current trends and company’s business needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR partnership or similar roles.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken).
- Cross-cultural sensitivity. Experience in multinational companies is considered to be an advantage.
- Well-rounded knowledge of HR practices with focus on organizational design, talent management, succession planning, rewards and recognition.
- Experience in solving complex employee related issues.
- Ability to support building management capabilities through coaching and open dialogue.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Strong communication skills and empathy.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Solid knowledge of Serbian labor law.
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together.
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.