Finance & Administration – Legal & Compliance /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
What you will be doing:
- Preparing draft agreements for clients, vendors and partners
- Managing the contract process, including developing applicable policies and procedures and interfacing with Sales, Project Management, and other relevant teams
- Reviewing and negotiating low-to-medium-complexity agreements in accordance with Legal department policies and attorney guidance
- Maintaining contract records and surfacing relevant information for others within the organization
- Analyzing contract records to identify trends and opportunities
Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years of contract administration experience, preferably working at a SaaS company and/or vendors to biopharma and health systems
- Experience working with regulatory regimes such as HIPAA (including drafting and negotiating Business Associate Agreements) and GDPR (including drafting and negotiating Data Processing Agreements) would be a plus
- Strong organizational and administrative skills and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- A JD is not required for this position, however applicants with a JD will be considered
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together.
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.