Commercial Operations – Sales /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, London, Serbia and more. We are roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
Reporting into the Head of Sales EMEA, the Account Executive will drive new business development opportunities and build relationships with key decision-makers, work with internal teams to meet prospect/client needs and ultimately navigate through the prospect’s/client’s buying processes to reach successful closure . This position will be responsible for playing a key role in developing and executing Seven Bridges business strategy and expanding our growth opportunities into the Biopharma segment.
- Grow and manage a comprehensive pipeline within assigned territory in order to hit/exceed annual targets
- CRM - consistent entry and management of all data relating to sales cycles
- Coordinate with the Seven Bridges Senior Management team on all business development activities and enlist support proactively when required
- Develop and implement account strategies and sales plans to achieve and or exceed quota targets
- Anticipate and mitigate prospect/client challenges through proactive engagement methodologies
- Cross functional collaboration within Seven Bridges and prospect/client teams to develop and scope solutions
- Mentor and serve as a resource for junior team members
- Manage up to date activity, planning, and forecasting of all qualified opportunities throughout the sales process to closure status
- Maintain a current and appropriate understanding of genomics, bioinformatics analysis, and prospect/client related scientific direction
- Active participation at industry meetings and conferences as required to represent Seven Bridges
- Travel may be required up to 30%
- Develop and deliver presentations, proposals and RFP responses to meet expressed and anticipated customer needs
- Closely manage software trials and pilots to ensure a successful outcome
- Follow industry trends and competitor strategy to distinguish and leverage key differentiators
- 5+ years experience selling SaaS solutions into the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, or Genomics segment
- M.S. and/or PhD. in a Life Science related field of study with specific experience in genomics
- Ability to secure meetings, develop and expand relationships to deliver on business commitments and sales goals
- Successful track record selling solutions into the life science/genomics market with a preference for SaaS and/or complex software sales
- An ability to network at all levels within an organization
- Established relationships in pharma/biotech desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to understand and present technical and/or scientific concepts and material clearly and effectively
- Compelling drive and energy to over achieve targets
- Proven team player with an ability to thrive working independently as well as part of a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of strategic sales development techniques, SFDC, G Suite experience preferred
- Additional European languages are an advantage.
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, employer paid health insurance, 33 days of PTO, retirement options and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance. Uncapped earnings potential, opportunity to join both as a key player in an exciting and high growth potential space, as well as a sales team early on with room for growth and expansion of responsibilities
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.