Science – Programs /
Seven Bridges is the industry-leading bioinformatics ecosystem provider enabling researchers to extract meaningful insights from genomic and phenotypic data in order to advance precision medicine. Our complete bioinformatics ecosystem consists of a compliant analytics platform, seamless data and automation, and expert scientific services. This holistic approach to bioinformatics is enabling researchers — at the world’s leading academic, biotechnology, government, medical centers, and pharmaceutical entities — to increase R&D efficiency, enhance the hypothesis resolution process, isolate critical biomarkers, and even turn a failing clinical trial around while also reducing computational workflow times and data storage costs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact diverse external stakeholders from executive level to technical staff.
- Lead or co-lead one or more programs within the Seven Bridges portfolio - define priorities, guide decisions, eliminate roadblocks, and ensure seamless communication across cross-functional teams (internal and external) throughout the development life cycle.
- Facilitate the creation, prioritization, planning, and execution of a product roadmap through close collaboration with senior management, the other ProMs, and product teams and adjust these requirements as needed according to changes in company priorities.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders; communication of timelines and status, requirements, logistics, and all other project-related issues.
- Enable fulfillment of all contractual obligations for your program(s), likely through engagement with legal, engineering, product, marketing, security, and finance teams
- Articulate strategy for RPF or RFIs; lead and coordinate delivering responses
- Research, understand, and prioritize the needs of users within your program(s) -- and then teach them how to get the most from the features and products that you help build.
- You will understand science and technology related to the company mission - you’ll stay on its leading edge by presenting at conferences, reading avidly, and interviewing scientists.
- PhD in science or engineering and/or experience in a software development environment
- 1+ year of program management experience in domain-relevant organization (or) 1+ year of post-doc or fellowship in multidisciplinary environment.
- Knowledge in genomics, clinical trials, biomedical data analysis, statistics, or programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication across multi-disciplinary teams
- Responsive and self-starting, can thrive in ambiguous and collaborative environments
- Bias towards problem solving and action
- Strong organization and analytic skills; can design metrics for quantitative analysis
- Gives feedback effectively and learns from feedback received
- Deliver compelling scientific (and marketing) presentations
- This person is an effective communicator, empathetic, organized, and disciplined
- This person has demonstrated leadership abilities
- This person gets things done