Product – Design /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
We are looking for an Interaction Designer that will partner with product, bioinformatics, engineering, and business teams to define new features or improve existing ones, explore new concepts and stay involved throughout the implementation cycle.
On top of this, you will have the opportunity to explore and map unique use cases, understand and validate them, and help others understand their values.
What you will be working on:
- Defining the user experience, information architecture and interactions, using tools for building wireframes, mockups, user flows and prototypes
- Conducting usability testing to identify usability issues, present findings and recommendations that drive future design improvements
- Conducting users and stakeholders interviews within the company in order to identify their needs and product requirements, as well as pain points
- Contributing to the overall product vision
- Helping establish and develop our design culture throughout the organization
- Maintaining our design system
Do you have what it takes?
- 2 - 4 years of experience in UX area
- Excellent communication skills and a well-articulated design process
- A portfolio with examples of UX Design work — demonstrating skills in wireframing, UI design, prototyping and ideation
- Experience in conducting user research and interviews to discover user needs and use cases
- Experience in building and shipping web applications
- Experience in designing alongside engineers and product managers
- Ability to appreciate constructive critique as much as positive feedback
- Comfortability with making improvements through an iterative process while being willing to make tradeoffs
- Strong self-management skills with the ability to work constructively with multidisciplinary teams
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together.
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance. We are a remote work friendly company with modern offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad that provides flexible working hours, up to 25 days of PTO, fully covered maternity and sick leave, private health insurance, indoor gym, a variety of educational opportunities, as well as a diversity of team activities and initiatives to our employees.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a portfolio. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.