Belgrade / Novi Sad / Serbia remotely /
Technology – Engineering /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
QA team is a part of Seven Bridges Technology division. As a QA Engineer you will be working on both manual and automated testing, be responsible for creating test cases as well as verifying and validating new features. You will collaborate with our Engineering and Product teams on a daily basis to improve the quality and stability of our system and help us scale our fast-evolving products.
Seven Bridges is a ‘Remote Friendly’ company. The successful candidate for this position could be remote within Serbia, or in Belgrade / Novi Sad offices.
Do you have what it takes?
- A programming experience in an object-oriented language (preferably Python)
- 1+ years of experience in quality assurance or software development
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in writing and executing manual testing plans
- Experience in testing web applications
- Familiarity with web application development
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools (preferably JIRA)
- Understanding of basic QA concepts like quality, verification, and validation
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix command line interface
- Experience with distributed version control (preferably Git)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Genuine curiosity and a strive to learn constantly
It would be great if you:
- Have experience with Selenium
- Have experience in testing cloud applications
- Are familiar with SQL and NoSQL
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together.
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.