Sales Operation Specialist
Finance & Administration – Finance /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, London, Serbia and more. We are roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
We are currently seeking an ambitious Sales Operations Specialist to join our worldwide sales team and help accelerate us to the next level. This role is optimal for a driven and industrious individual with strong analytical and problem solving capabilities ready to jump in and get their hands dirty improving the outreach and flow of our sales team. The ideal candidate will be able to offer creative and innovative solutions to the roadblocks the team runs into and provide a strong voice at the table in order to see these changes from inception to implementation. The ideal candidate will work well autonomously but will also be part of an energetic and fast-paced team of top-tier sales, marketing and finance professionals.
- Salesforce.com Administration and Modification; including dashboard creation, reporting, import/export of data, adding/removing users, field implementation/integrity, etc.
- Build weekly and monthly reports to provide senior management with data-driven insights on sales and marketing activities, ranging from a detailed understanding of the company’s pipeline funnel to rep-level reports on pipeline, funnel, and expected revenue.
- Train our commercial team on the use of SalesForce and other sales tools.
- Solution Selling artifact buildout and maintenance.
- Provide an interface for our finance and product teams into company sales/marketing activities.
- Track marketing activities in relation to Webinars and conferences.
- Build takeaways from customer interaction data to drive effectiveness of the business development team.
- Provide support to the sales team as needed during preparation of client proposals.
- Compensation plan creation, calculation and processing.
- B.S./B.A. degree in Business, Finance, Economic or related field. 3+ years of professional experience in sales operations and/or deal desk management, commercial SaaS business experience preferred.
- Previous formal experience as a SalesForce admin or developer is highly desired. Deep experience with other CRM systems will also be considered.
- SalesForce certificate highly desired but not required.
- Experience in a sales operations/support role is required.
- Experience in supporting/managing enterprise software sales, especially building and implementing a variety of sales and business processes, is strongly desired.
- Strong presentation skills as well as strong oral/written communication skills are a must.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects that affect the entire company.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, serving stakeholders from a broad range of business areas and across multiple geographies.
- Prior experience in a sales role is a plus.
- Knowledge of the life sciences industry is a plus.