Executive – Executive /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, London, Serbia and more. We are roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
As Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer, you will work closely with our CEO as well as other Executives to keep them informed, organized and prepared, all while anticipating the needs of the executive function. You serve as the first line of communication with external relationships and at times, direct internal communications. You will provide solutions without explicit instructions or clear protocols that come easily to you, and you thrive in environments that necessitate fast thinking and effective decision-making, as you help our executives achieve goals and set priorities.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely and effectively with the executive and team members to steer upcoming commitments and responsibilities, as well as organizational issues, and follow up as necessary.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders with professionalism, accuracy and speed. Anticipate administrative, operational and logistical tangles and resolve them before they become issues.
- Manage complex ever-changing calendars and detailed travel arrangements.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously and proactively; and follow through on projects to ensure completion, often with deadline pressures and/or several last-minute changes.
- Manage/maintain overall relations with team members at all levels of the organization as well as key external vendors, clients, consultants and other high-level collaborations.
- Proofread and edit drafts of correspondence and presentation materials as necessary
- Complete expense reports and credit card reconciliation.
- Complete special projects, such as slide-deck review or conference planning, as needed.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Experience supporting C-level executives is required.
- Advanced proficiency in G-Suite preferred
- Organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and team-player attitude
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Adaptable to various competing demands
- Interpersonal skills, integrity and the ability to build relationships with individuals across all areas and levels of the organization as well as external parties
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, 401K matching, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.