Commercial Operations – Program Management Operations /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
As a Project Manager you will coordinate management and delivery of professional services to Seven Bridges commercial accounts (pharmaceutical companies) globally.
Serbia remote, Belgrade (remote, hybrid), Novi Sad (remote, hybrid)
Seven Bridges is a remote friendly company with offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate and manage the creation of Project Charters, Project Plans, and Estimates for each phase of delivery (Requirements, Design, Implementation).
- Manage clients and projects from the discovery to delivery phase.
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of services provided by Seven Bridges highly skilled and industry leading Bioinformaticians (PhD’s), technical resources, and other delivery specialists.
- Lead effort and cost estimation activities for assigned projects.
- Prepare SOWs, project deliverables, presentations, and status reports for both internal and external customers.
- Review and approve time reports and resolve any discrepancies as needed.
- Ensure billable hours are accurately recorded conforming to contractual commitments.
- Provide assistance when needed for non-technical project activities (coordinating meetings, data collection and formatting, etc.).
- Work with our finance department to resolve any billing related issues as required.
- Ensure that all project team members have a clear understanding of their assignments, due dates and ensure that all assignments are completed on time and within budget.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues before they negatively impact project deliverables and/or budget.
- Keep the Project Sponsor and executive management informed of status and potential issues.
- Contributes to the ongoing evaluation and improvement of process and supporting tools for project management.
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of experience in project management in the tech industry.
- Experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Professional demeanor in person and on video conferences with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in English language.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; strong team player with excellent people skills.
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines; ability to juggle multiple (and sometimes competing) priorities.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Have knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Experience using common Google and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Enterprise PPM or Project Management or Professional Services Automation tools is required.
- Experience running projects in a global environment
- PMP Certification is required.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry or Life Sciences industry is considered as a plus.
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together.
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.