Risk & Compliance Analyst
Security & Compliance – Compliance /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, UK, Serbia and Turkey, with roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
The Risk and Compliance Analyst will be a key member of the information security team, reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance. The successful candidate will bring expertise in IT general controls, auditing, compliance, a strong work ethic, and customer service skills. A new member of our team must excel at contributing to the compliance and security team. Thus, this role requires the right blend of technical and non-technical skills, and will be working across the entire Seven Bridges organization.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring the successful design, implementation, documentation and operation of information technology general controls
- Implementing security best practices and business unit security ownership across the organization
- Assisting in collecting and reviewing documentation for third party audits
- Assisting US and EU based sales and pre-sales teams in responding to customer’s security and compliance related inquiries
- Working with International Account Managers regarding existing customer security requests and related inquiries
- Assisting in coordinating investigations and responding to information security incidents
- Assisting with development, maintenance and review of information security policies and procedures
- Developing quality management system (QMS) documentation in support of pharmaceutical requirements
- Supporting information security awareness activities
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1+ years experience in risk, controls and compliance
- Public accounting IT risk and controls experience preferred
- English language proficiency
- Experience preferred in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least two of the following audits/regulations: SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, ISO 27701, FISMA, FedRAMP, SOX 404, HITRUST CSF, HIPAA, ISO 9001, GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, GAMP 5, EU Annex 11
- Technical audit / controls experience: Operating Systems (Linux), Databases, Web Applications
- Identity and access management (I&AM) experience
- Exposure to security technologies such as IDS, Firewalls, Anti-virus, SIEM, WAF, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience preferred
- Experience with Atlassian and G-suite business applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, trustworthy, willing to speak up, proactive, persuasive
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Willing to pursue CISA, CISSP, CISM certifications at a future date
If would be great if you:
- Are familiar with the command line interface of multiple operating systems – Windows, macOS, Linux, etc.
- Have understanding of scripting languages to include the following – Python, Shell, Ruby, Perl
- Have an experience with corporate IT / Help desk
- Are familiar with Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive benefits and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.