IT Help Desk Analyst
Security & Compliance – Information Security and Compliance /
At Seven Bridges we are building the most advanced cloud computing platform for genomics data analysis. Our team and product enable scientists to analyze genomic data faster and more efficiently than ever, so they can focus on making progress in genomics and personalized medicine. Through our collaboration with the largest genomics projects, we connect the world’s biomedical information to enable the most efficient analysis at scale. We are a global company with offices in the US, London, Serbia and more. We are roughly 300 employees and rapidly growing!
Do you want to help us engineer a healthier tomorrow, together?
The IT Help Desk Analyst will be a member of the information technology team, reporting to the IT Helpdesk Manager. The successful candidate will bring expertise in IT Laptop Support (PC and Mac), IT Procurement, Asset Deployment/Recovery, Troubleshooting Laptop and Software Issues, Networking, Facilities, IT Tooling and Implementation. The successful candidate must excel at providing excellent support to Seven Bridges employees in a fast paced environment. This role requires the right blend of technical and soft skills, and will be working across the Seven Bridges global organization. The IT Help Desk Analyst will be working closely with an information security and compliance team, and will get exposure to security event monitoring, security incident response, compliance, and security engineering.
What you'll be doing:
- Daily maintenance of the IT Helpdesk ticketing system
- Troubleshooting laptop, software, and printer issues
- Build Laptops from AMI’s with Seven Bridges approved software
- Perform user access administration for business systems
- Google Suite (G-Suite) management
- Resolve conference room audio / visual issues
- Lead the implementation of tooling and technology on end point devices
- Install and maintain office Wi-fi and networking equipment
- Build and maintain standard laptop images
- Physical security control implementation for global office locations
- Build IT helpdesk documentation, and process
- Support IT budgeting
- Work closely with the security team on monitoring security including anti-virus, endpoint security, backup, and mobile device management
- Assist new employees with technology setup and questions
- Remote help desk administration
- Training employees how to use various technology around the office
- Single-Sign on configuration and implementation
- Travel 10%, including global office locations
Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years experience in IT Helpdesk, Security, Technology
- Growth stage technology company experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership, teamwork and customer service skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, trustworthy, willing to speak up, proactive, persuasive
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Identity and access management experience (preferably GSuite, Airwatch, O365, etc.)
- Atlassian Suite - JIRA & Confluence
- G-Suite business applications (docs, sheets, slides, etc)
It would be great if you had;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Familiarity with the command line interface of multiple operating systems – Windows, macOS, Linux, etc.
- Understanding of scripting languages to include the following – python, shell, ruby, perl
- Corporate IT / Help desk
- Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Exposure to security technologies such as IDS, Firewalls, Anti-virus, SIEM, WAF, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- A sense of humor
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster.
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, 401K matching, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.