Girls Partnerships Lead (Remote or Hybrid)
Programs & Content /
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation works to build a more equal and resilient world. We bring people together to support each other through three key initiatives: LeanIn.Org, OptionB.Org, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program.
We are looking for a Partnerships Lead to join our team and support the end-to-end execution of the partner strategy for our newest initiative, Lean In Girls. This person will leverage their strong project management, operations, and relationship management skills to develop and grow high-profile partnerships. The ideal candidate has 3-4 of experience in project management, partnership operations, or in management consulting roles. If you are process-driven, highly skilled at working cross-functionally, and passionate about driving change for women and girls, we can’t wait to meet you.
Due to COVID-19, our team is working remotely (on PDT hours) through August 2022. Long term we're planning to operate as a hybrid team, with some team members working in-person and some working remotely, depending on the nature of their role, their leadership responsibilities, and the composition of their team. For people who work in-person, we'll maintain our standard schedule of three in-office and two work-from-home days. This position reports to the Director of Girls Partnerships.
- Build and grow deep partnerships with youth-serving organizations that help Lean In reach underrepresented groups and new audiences with our programs
- Manage complex, high impact distribution partnerships to reach girls at scale in the US and globally
- Work cross-functionally with our teams that oversee content, marketing, product, and communications to ensure partnerships are executed end-to-end at the highest quality
- Identify new partners that enrich and drive growth for our programs
- Project manage go-to-market launch activities for Lean In Girls
- Own and execute processes that enable partnerships to run smoothly and at scale
- This includes: fielding, assessing and responding to incoming partnership requests, and making sure partnership information is archived correctly
- Provide ad hoc research and analytical support to the Foundation’s leadership
- Learn, follow-through, and improve upon foundation processes to set principal and executive team up for success
- Passion for missions of Lean In, Option B, and the Dave Goldberg Scholarship Program
- Deeply values fostering equality, inclusion, and bringing more voices and perspectives to the table
- 3-4 years experience in consulting, project management or partnerships roles
- Deep understanding of the lived experiences of girls and women and of issues impacting their communities
- Effective writing and communication skills and able to craft persuasive communications
- Substantial track record of driving teams to alignment in the face of ambiguity
- Advanced project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple time-sensitive projects on deadline
- Highly organized and process-driven
- Strong analytical skills, with experience setting goals, tracking and measuring results, and drawing data-informed insights and recommendations
- Proactive problem-solver with a strong sense of agency and ownership
- Track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of an organization, with demonstrated experience doing this at the highest levels within organizations
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, with a track record of generating excellent results with limited resources
- Experience helping develop and pilot programs and rolling them out at a national scale is preferred
- Event planning experience is a plus
- Available to consistently work PDT hours
- Remote experience a plus
The Sheryl Sandberg & Dave Goldberg Family Foundation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for age, race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. It’s important to us that people of all identities and backgrounds see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively encourage people of all identities and backgrounds to apply.