Global CRM Specialist M/F/X
Marketing and Communication /
Since 2015, Shadow helps you remain free from your hardware constraints and allows you to benefit from the best of PC through the Cloud. You can work, create and play everywhere and at any time.
As a pioneer and creator of one of the first high-end cloud PCs, we believe making high-powered tools easily accessible will help people achieve extraordinary things.
Our company is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Paris apartment to an international team of 130+ people servicing tens of thousands of users. And thanks to their feedback and support, we keep on expanding into more countries and launching more innovative products.
But Shadow is primarily a company based on its people. Where each individual makes the difference by trying to make the impossible possible.
Our ambitions are sky-high to forever revolutionize the way technology is used, so if you want to join us on this great adventure, we’d love to have you on the team!
We are actively looking for a Global CRM Specialist to join our Marketing Team!
The Marketing team:
The Marketing team manages all public-facing communications (PR, social media, CRM, etc) and assists in internal communication planning.
You will manage the relationship with our customers using emails and other channels throughout all touchpoints of the customer journey.
Your Goals: Develop the Growth, increase ARPU & reduce the churn.
- Participate in marketing campaigns and develop CRM strategy by defining the roadmap, building out customer flows / messaging, identifying target audiences, and ensuring prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize churn,mail unsubscription and continuing to create and improve flows through A/B testings;
- Grow our email lists and create email databases for lead generation;
- Upgrade our email templates using tools, creative assets, and personalization;
- Propose other channels, implement and maintain them (banner, notifications...);
- Define and adapt referral strategy.
Setup / Technical:
Brief and collaborate with
- Web team to understand the context and details to set up the campaigns;
- Creative and content teams to build the email campaigns;
- Support team to resolve the CRM issues and bugs.
Prepare campaigns and community newsletter
- Set up flows;
- Build adapted segments;
- Implement content, assets and translations;
- Send campaigns.
Ensure mobile-friendly email templates;
Clean email marketing lists to minimize occurrences of unsubscribes, bounce rates and spam marks.
Closely monitor, track and report analytics to ensure they align with growth KPIs; and pro-actively suggest improvements, maximize the users’ ARPU, loyalty and engagement, while minimizing their churn
- Analyze and report on open-rate, click-rate and conversion generated from email marketing efforts;
- Monitor deliverability, bounce rates
- Analyze and report on referrer rate among customers, share of organic sales coming from referral program.
-Ensure emails adhere to legal standards and best practices.
You do not recognize yourself in 100% of the criteria below? Send your CV anyway! These are not all mandatory: Your passion, curiosity, and motivation will help us to make you grow ;)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Mastery of the CRM database and relevant tools (Sendinblue, Metabase, Google Analytics…);
- Experience in building email campaigns;
- Knowledge of the CRM best practices including KPI (open rate, click rate, conversion rate…);
- Analyze campaign performance;
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling (in French and English). German is a plus
- A passionate team with a great work atmosphere!
- Your very own Shadow;
- Cool offices in the heart of Paris (2nd district). Perfect for happy hours after work!
- A best-in-class employee representative group (CSE in French) to help you through all situations and provide you with deals off certain purchases (gym, cinema, etc.) (via Leeto platform);
- The best tools to facilitate your experience at Shadow (Payfit, Alan, Swile…);
- work-from-home days possible on this position. You can also come every day if you wish!;
- Snacks at will;
- Everything to spend quality time with your colleagues: video game arcade, darts, game nights, ...
- Breakfast from Monday to Wednesday to start the week with energy;
- The rest is to be discovered ;)
And of course:
- Meal voucher (via Swile);
- 50% off pass Navigo ;
- 50% off health insurance (ALAN).
Your recruitment process:
We will set up a 30-minute call with our recruitment team to get to know you better. If we both (you and us) feel it’s a good match, you will meet:
1)Jennifer, our head of eCommerce
2) Chloe, our Global CRM Specialist and Johann, our Global Content Manager
3) Yannis, our Communication and Marketing Business Unit Director
At Shadow, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included and heard. We promote diversity where individual differences are recognized, valued, and respected in order to develop the full potential and strengths of everyone. Be yourself, all are welcome ;)