QA for HiChee.com
Engineering – Quality Assurance Team /
HiChee.com is a vacation rental price comparison site, revolutionizing the way travelers find and book their perfect vacation stay.
We are a dynamic, fast-growing company seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist who shares our passion for the travel industry and technology.
We are looking for a highly motivated Quality Assurance professional to join our development team at HiChee.
The candidate will be expected to assist with verification, test software and test scripts, implement initiatives and enhancements, and assist customers with technical issues or questions relating to the platform.
The candidate will work on development efforts with a team of experienced and dedicated developers and business analysts.
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in QA and/or Technical Support
- Experience with QA tools, functional testing, API integration, email service providers
- Familiar with testing types and the most common automated testing frameworks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team
- Respond to customers effectively and in a timely manner
- 100% remote position
- 100% flexible schedule as we're mainly asynchronous
- Learning from highly skilled teammates
- Work independently on projects valuing quality
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
Role and responsibilities:
- Work with product managers and designers to ensure well-defined tasks for engineers
- Conduct thorough testing of HiChee’s web and mobile platforms to ensure optimal functionality and user experience
- Ensure engineers work on the right tasks in the right order and make progress daily
- Test the product of the engineers, giving feedback both for the engineering quality as well as the proper definition of useful features to help travelers and hosts
- Help with customer support to feed that information back to product management.
- Identify bugs in the product based on support issues.