SLP - Speech-Language Pathologist (Signing Bonus)
Colorado Springs, Colorado /
Speech – SLP /
The reason The Shandy Clinic exist is to help every child reach their full potential. We are proud to provide a multidisciplinary approach by offering speech, occupational, and physical therapy, as well as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and ASD evaluations to our clients and families. Shandy believes that our team makes us who we are, and our culture sets us apart. We are committed to providing a collaborative, supportive, and fun culture so that we can continue to serve our families and our community. We are looking for remarkable people to join our team and continue to help us unlock the full potential of every child!
We are committed to building a high-quality team and are looking for passionate Speech-Language Pathologists to help us provide the highest quality pediatric therapy to our families! If you are looking for a supportive environment where you can make a meaningful impact on your community - the Shandy Clinic is for you!
As an SLP teammate at The Shandy Clinic, not only will you serve children and their families, but you also get these amazing perks:
- Attainable productivity: A productivity requirement of 64% allows you to focus on your client's needs, and leads to a strong work/life balance!
- Multidisciplinary clinical team: An incredibly supportive, client-focused team of Occupational, Physical, and Speech therapists, as well as ABA professionals and Clinical Psychologists.
- Radical flexibility: We place a huge priority on work/life balance, options include: a 4-day workweek, that comes with a 3-day weekend, a 5-day workweek, full-time, part-time, or PRN. Pick the schedule that fits your lifestyle!
- Administrative supports: Enjoy a high level of support that allows you to do what you love, THERAPY! Shandy provides scheduling, billing, and authorization support so you have the time to focus on providing the highest quality therapy to your clients.
- Tenured-based PTO and SIX guaranteed paid holidays: We are committed to providing flexibility so you can enjoy your well-earned time off.
- Inclusive Healthcare package: Your health is important too! Shandy provides a well-rounded healthcare package including dental, vision, and a company-paid life insurance policy!
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan: Who doesn't like to save for the future?!? Start saving your first day with Shandy, and take advantage of a company match after 1-year!
- Tenured-based CEU Reimbursement: We invest in YOU! Receive a yearly contribution for your continuing education that follows you through your time with Shandy.
As a Speech-Language Pathologists at The Shandy Clinic, you will serve children and their families by:
- Supporting families with initial and re-evaluations, goal setting, updating plan of care, and individualized treatment recommendations
- Encouraging carry-over with home programming and community transitions
- Documenting daily treatment sessions and progress reports
- Supporting appropriate clients and families through telehealth
- Integrating with a multidisciplinary team of ST, PT, OT, ABA, and Clinical Psychologists
- Collaborating with all other disciplines, client’s families, teachers, supervisors, and The Shandy Clinic administrative staff (billing, authorizations, referrals, human resources)
- Master of Arts or Science in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences
- ASHA Certification or in your CFY
- Current Colorado SLP License or eligible to obtain
- 1 year of pediatric experience preferred
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- $68,000 - $108,000 per year (compensation dependent on experience and productivity)
- Choose from a salary or pay-per-billed-hour model
The Shandy Clinic is an owner-operated organization, and serving our patients is at the center of everything we do. We have been serving the Colorado community since 2007 and have served over 5,000 families since the start of 2021. We believe that our multi-disciplinary approach drives better clinical outcomes and helps ensure success in the home, classroom, and community. We are excited to share more about our culture and learn more about your career goals!
For more information, please contact: