Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Monument, Colorado /
Occupational Therapy – COTA /
Serving children and families for over 15 years, The Shandy Clinic is an 11-location multidisciplinary pediatric therapy provider with a mission to help every child reach his or her full potential. Our culture is built on child-centered care and a holistic approach, serving families through speech, occupational, physical and ABA therapy!
The Shandy Clinic is committed to building a high-quality team and is looking for a FUN, passionate, and collaborative COTA to help us provide the highest quality pediatric therapy to our clients and families! If you are the BEST and are looking for a supportive environment where you can grow professionally and make a meaningful impact on your community - The Shandy Clinic is for you!
We are excited to share more about our team and learn more about your career goals! Don't forget to ask about our SIGNING BONUS!
Here at Shandy, we pride ourselves on our client-focused approach and a culture that is built with our TEAM in mind!
- Attainable productivity: We strive to provide the highest quality care to our families. A productivity requirement of 68% allows you to focus on your client's needs, while also leaving you with a strong work/life balance!
- Productivity bonus: We love celebrating, and rewarding, the work our teammates do each day! Enjoy a monthly productivity bonus that can stack up to $9,000 a year!
- Multidisciplinary clinical team: An incredibly supportive, client-focused team of Occupational, Physical, and Speech therapists, as well as ABA professionals and Clinical Psychologists. Have the opportunity to work alongside and collaborate with teammates in our multidisciplinary model, having the chance to learn and grow TOGETHER!
- Radical flexibility: Choose a schedule that fits your lifestyle! Options include a 4-day workweek, (who doesn’t enjoy a 3-day weekend?), a 5-day workweek, full-time, part-time, or PRN schedules.
- Competitive Compensation: Feel ownership in your compensation model! Looking for a consistent schedule? Choose our salary model and ensure you are paid through cancellations. Looking for more flexibility and autonomy with your schedule? Enjoy our extremely competitive pay-per-billed-hour option!
- Administrative supports: You did not join this field to worry about your schedule or to work with insurance companies! Shandy provides administrative support that allows you to do what you love, THERAPY! You will enjoy scheduling, billing, and authorization support so you have the time to focus on providing the highest quality therapy to your clients.
COTAs at The Shandy Clinic will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Inclusive Healthcare Package - Your health is important! Shandy provides a well-rounded healthcare package including a 50% monthly medical match, dental, vision, and a company-paid life insurance policy!
- Vacation + Leave - Refill your cup! Tenure-based vacation and sick leave—start with a minimum of 3 weeks, and work your way up to over 4.5 weeks!
- SIX GUARANTEED Paid Holidays - Paid holidays in addition to your vacation (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- Growth Opportunities - Shandy has a dedicated department head for each discipline whose main goal is to provide mentorship and guidance to our teammates. We provide a tenure-based CEU Reimbursement plan that starts at $250 upon hire, $600 after 1 year, $750 for years 3-5, and $1000 per year once you hit your 5-year mark.
- Save For Retirement - Who doesn’t like to save for the future!? Start saving your first day with Shandy, and take advantage of an amazing company match after 1-year! The Shandy contribution is 100% for your first 3% and 50% of your next 2% contributed!
What do you need for this role?
- Associate of Science or Arts from an Accredited OTA program
- Current DORA License in the state of CO or eligible to obtain
- NBCOT certification required
- Completed Level II Internship in Pediatrics or 1-year experience preferred
When will you be at work?
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
$27 - $54 an hour
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!
- $27 - $54 per hour (compensation dependent on experience and productivity)
- Choose from a salary or pay-per-billed-hour model
- Monthly productivity bonus
Fundamentally, our team makes us who we are, and our team is what sets us apart. We are motivated to continue growing so that we can serve the children and communities that need our best-in-class services. We have built a culture on the foundations of FUN, a high level of support and collaboration, and a strong work/life harmony. Here at Shandy, we believe that our client-focused approach drives the best clinical outcomes and helps ensure success in the home, classroom, and community.
For more information, please contact:
Email: careers @ shandyclinic.com