Occupational Therapist (OTR/L)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Occupational Therapy – OT /
Calling all heroes! If you're searching for an opportunity where you can grow your career while making a meaningful impact on families and children in your community?! LOOK NO FURTHER - The Shandy Clinic is the team for YOU!
The Shandy Clinic is a privately owned outpatient team that has been serving families for over 16 years. Our culture is built on our multidisciplinary, child-centered, and deeply collaborative approach, with a mission to help every child reach their full potential.
Each morning, we rise with a singular mission — to be the guiding light that helps every child and family in our community. How do we achieve this remarkable feat? By delivering top-tier therapy and unwavering support to every individual who comes into our clinics. With a multidisciplinary approach, our team navigates alongside each family towards greater levels of independence, self-assuredness, and an enhanced quality of life for our clients.
Our team makes us who we are, and our team sets us apart. We know that the best team drives the best outcomes, and are committed to building a high-quality team and are looking for Occupational Therapists to join us in our mission!
NEW GRADS - WELCOME TO APPLY! ESTIMATED 2024 HIRE DATE.
- Opportunity for a signing/relocation bonus of UP TO $8,000!!
- Salary: $71,000 - $90,000/year (additional compensation based on experience)
- Pay-per-billed-hour: $66-$70/billed hour
- Salary options come with GUARANTEED hours and a potential monthly bonus (up to $9,000/year)
Why would you want to work with us?
- Deeply collaborative child-centered and team-based approach
- Sustainable productivity expectation of 64%
- Bonus potential of up to $9,000 per year
- Flexibility: schedule options of either a 4-day or 5-day work week
- Flexibility: two compensation models options: salaried or pay-per-billed-hour
- Clinical setting with no drive time
- Wrap around administrative support
- Access to best-in-class support and mentorship
Benefits of being a Shandy eammate:
- Inclusive insurance (medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance)
- Tenure-based vacation and sick-leave
- Six guaranteed paid holidays
- Tenure-based yearly CEU reimbursement
- 401(K) with company match
Here's what you'll need:
- Masters level degree in Occupational therapy or greater
- Current DORA License in the state of CO or eligible to obtain
- NBCOT certification required
- Completed Level II Internship in Pediatrics or 1+ year experience preferred not required
- Kneeling on the ground
- Performing squatting maneuvers
- Transitioning between standing and floor-level positions
- Engaging in bending or stooping motions
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Executing lateral and backward pivots or shuffles
- Running distances up to 100ft
- Standing for at least 15 minutes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide individualized care to each client on caseload
- Complete comprehensive pediatric evaluations assessing various skills and areas of development
- Assist families with home programming and community transitions
- Complete re-evaluations, establish and maintain client plans of care, and make treatment recommendations that are relevant to each individual client
- Document daily treatment sessions and progress reports according to insurance standards
- Bill for appropriate services completed
- Supervise one or more Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Clearly communicate with all other disciplines, teachers, supervisors, and the Shandy Clinic administrative staff (billing, authorizations, referrals, human resources)
- Supervise student interns as scheduled by the Student Program Coordinator
If you want to help change the trajectory of a child's life, apply today. We are hiring right NOW. Joe Ancona, our Hiring Manager, will reach out shortly after you apply.