RBT - Registered Behavior Technician
Colorado Springs, Colorado /
ABA – BT/RBT /
The reason The Shandy Clinic exist is to help every child reach their full potential. We are proud to provide a multidisciplinary approach by offering speech, occupational, and physical therapy, as well as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and ASD evaluations to our clients and families. Shandy believes that our team makes us who we are, and our culture sets us apart. We are committed to providing a collaborative, supportive, and fun culture so that we can continue to serve our families and our community. We are looking for remarkable people to join our team and continue to help us unlock the full potential of every child!
Our team makes us who we are, and our team sets us apart. The Shandy Clinic knows that the best team drives the best clinical outcomes. We are committed to building a high-quality team and are looking for Behavior Technicians to help us unlock the full potential of every child.
A Behavior Technician’s fundamental role is to help every child who we serve achieve their goals and reach their fullest potential.
Day-to-day, our RBTs implement individualized ABA programming designed and supervised by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs). Programming focuses on teaching children new skills while simultaneously working on reducing problem behaviors that may serve as a barrier to learning.
The RBT opportunity not only allows you to gain skills and find growth in your professional career, but it also gives you the chance to enact meaningful change in the families you work with. Check out a day in the life of a Shandy Clinic RBT HERE!
As an RBT at The Shandy Clinic, not only will you serve children and their families, but you also get these amazing perks:
- Our Shandy Culture and extraordinary team: A supportive and collaborative team environment where each person’s strengths are valued.
- Guaranteed Hours Benefit minimum* of 30 hours paid per week for RBTs: All full-time Team Members receive 30-40 hours per week, regardless of client cancellations (*based on work attendance and performance).
- In-clinic BCBAs: Constant line of communication with your team and supervising BCBA.
- Paid training opportunity: We support, and pay for, your path to becoming a Registered Behavior Technician.
- Tenured-based PTO and SIX guaranteed paid holidays: We are committed to providing flexibility so you can enjoy your well-earned time off!
- Full-time Team Members enjoy an excellent Healthcare package: We offer and pay 50% of your monthly medical insurance, and provide extensive medical and dental coverage.
- Tuition Assistance Program: We invest in YOU! After 1-year, receive up to $1,000 for up to 9 semesters toward your education.
- Modern facilities: intentionally designed to cultivate success for the client and family.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- RBT Certification is preferred, but not required (training is provided)
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- $16.50 - $21/hour(Compensation determined by experience)
The Shandy Clinic is an owner-operated organization, and serving our patients is at the center of everything we do. We have been serving the Colorado community since 2007 and have served over 5,000 families since the start of 2021. We believe that our multi-disciplinary approach drives better clinical outcomes and helps ensure success in the home, classroom, and community. We are excited to share more about our culture and learn more about your career goals!
For more information, please contact: