PT - Physical Therapist (Signing Bonus)
Colorado Springs, Colorado /
Physical Therapy – PT /
The reason The Shandy Clinic exist is to help every child reach their full potential. We are proud to provide a multidisciplinary approach by offering speech, occupational, and physical therapy, as well as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and ASD evaluations to our clients and families. Shandy believes that our team makes us who we are, and our culture sets us apart. We are committed to providing a collaborative, supportive, and fun culture so that we can continue to serve our families and our community. We are looking for remarkable people to join our team and continue to help us unlock the full potential of every child!
We are committed to building a high-quality team and are looking for passionate Physical Therapists to help us provide the highest quality pediatric therapy to our families! If you are looking for a supportive environment where you can make a meaningful impact on your community - the Shandy Clinic is for you!
As a teammate at The Shandy Clinic, not only will you serve children and their families, but you also get these amazing perks:
- Attainable productivity: A productivity requirement of 66% allows you to focus on your client's needs, and leads to a strong work/life balance!
- Multidisciplinary clinical team: An incredibly supportive, client-focused team of Occupational, Physical, and Speech therapists, as well as ABA professionals and Clinical Psychologists.
- Radical flexibility: We place a huge priority on work/life balance, options include: a 4-day workweek, that comes with a 3-day weekend, a 5-day workweek, full-time, part-time, or PRN. Pick the schedule that fits your lifestyle!
- Administrative supports: Enjoy a high level of support that allows you to do what you love, THERAPY! Shandy provides scheduling, billing, and authorization support so you have the time to focus on providing the highest quality therapy to your clients.
- Tenured-based PTO and SIX guaranteed paid holidays: We are committed to providing flexibility so you can enjoy your well-earned time off.
- Inclusive Healthcare package: Your health is important too! Shandy provides a well-rounded healthcare package including dental, vision, and a company-paid life insurance policy!
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan: Who doesn't like to save for the future?!? Start saving your first day with Shandy, and take advantage of a company match after 1-year!
- Tenured-based CEU Reimbursement: We invest in YOU! Receive a yearly contribution for your continuing education that follows you through your time with Shandy.
As a Physical Therapist at The Shandy Clinic, you will serve children and their families by:
- Providing Physical Therapy services to children 0-21 years of age throughout a wide variety of diagnoses
- Completing evaluations, DME assessments, daily treatments, and progress reports
- Preparing reports of client evaluation, and treatments, updating plans of care as appropriate
- Attending staff meetings and in-service training, with the opportunity to lead in-service training
- Integrating with a multidisciplinary team of PT, OT, ABA, and Clinical Psychologists
- Collaborating with all other disciplines, client’s families, teachers, supervisors, and The Shandy Clinic administrative staff (billing, authorizations, referrals, human resources)
- Doctorate from an Accredited PT program
- Current PT License in the state of CO or eligible to obtain
- 1-year of PT experience is required, and at least 1 year of pediatric experience preferred
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday - Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- $72,000 - $110,000 per year (compensation dependent on experience and productivity)
- Choose from a salary or pay-per-billed-hour model
The Shandy Clinic is an owner-operated organization, and serving our patients is at the center of everything we do. We have been serving the Colorado community since 2007 and have served over 5,000 families since the start of 2021. We believe that our multi-disciplinary approach drives better clinical outcomes and helps ensure success in the home, classroom, and community. We are excited to share more about our culture and learn more about your career goals!
For more information, please contact: