SLPA - Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Pueblo, Colorado /
Speech – SLPA /
The reason The Shandy Clinic exist is to help every child reach their full potential. We are proud to provide a multidisciplinary approach by offering speech, occupational, and physical therapy, as well as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and ASD evaluations to our clients and families. Shandy believes that our team makes us who we are, and our culture sets us apart. We are committed to providing a collaborative, supportive, and fun culture so that we can continue to serve our families and our community. We are looking for remarkable people to join our team and continue to help us unlock the full potential of every child!
Here at Shandy, we know that the best team drives the best clinical outcomes. We are committed to building a high-quality team and are looking for an SLPA to help us unlock the full potential of every child!
As an SLPA teammate at The Shandy Clinic, not only will you serve children and their families, but you also get these amazing perks:
- Multidisciplinary clinical team: SLP teammates have the opportunity to collaborate with Occupational, and Physical therapists, as well as ABA professionals
- Radical flexibility: we place a huge priority on work/life balance, choose between 4-10s, 5-8s, full-time, part-time, or PRN
- Unique skill building: receive training and support in areas like feeding, ASD evaluations, and trauma-informed care
- Administrative supports: Shandy provides schedule, billing, and authorization support so you have the time to focus on providing the highest quality therapy to your clients
- Tenured-based PTO and SIX guaranteed paid holidays: We are committed to providing flexibility so you can enjoy your well-earned time off!
- Inclusive Healthcare package: We offer and pay 50% of your monthly medical insurance, provide extensive medical and dental coverage, and provide a COMPANY PAID life insurance policy. Short and long-term disability are also available.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan: Start saving for retirements on your first day, and company match after 1-year for full-time teammates.
- Tenured-based CEU Reimbursement: We invest in YOU! Receive a yearly contribution for your continuing education.
Job Description - SLPAs will provide exceptional Speech Therapy services to pediatric clients and families in a privately owned outpatient setting.
- They will assist families with Home Programming and community transitions.
- Assist the SLP during assessment and treatment sessions. For example, following through with plans of care, prepping materials, documenting client progress, and sharing information with families.
- Document daily treatment sessions and progress reports according to insurance standards.
- Bill for appropriate services completed.
- Clearly communicate with all other disciplines, teachers, supervisors, and the Shandy Clinic administrative staff (billing, authorizations, referrals, human resources) .
- Collaborate and work with a team of PT, OT, SLP, BCBAs, and Clinical Psychologists.
- Do you hold or plan to hold an Associate in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences?
- 1-year of pediatric experience preferred
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Hourly: $25 - $30/hour
- Pay per billed hour: $38 - $40 per billed hour
The Shandy Clinic is an owner-operated organization, and serving our patients is at the center of everything we do. We have been serving the Colorado community since 2007 and have served over 5,000 families since the start of 2021. We believe that our multi-disciplinary approach drives better clinical outcomes and helps ensure success in the home, classroom, and community. We are excited to share more about our culture and learn more about your career goals!
For more information, please contact: