Physical Therapist (PT)
Physical Therapy – PT /
Calling all heroes! If you're searching for an opportunity where you can grow your career while making a meaningful impact on families and children in your community?! LOOK NO FURTHER - The Shandy Clinic is the team for YOU!
The Shandy Clinic is a privately owned outpatient team that has been serving families for over 16 years. Our culture is built on our multidisciplinary, child-centered, and deeply collaborative approach, with a mission to help every child reach their full potential.
Each morning, we rise with a singular mission — to be the guiding light that helps every child and family in our community. How do we achieve this remarkable feat? By delivering top-tier therapy and unwavering support to every individual who comes into our clinics. With a multidisciplinary approach, our team navigates alongside each family towards greater levels of independence, self-assuredness, and an enhanced quality of life for our clients.
Our team makes us who we are, and our team sets us apart. We know that the best team drives the best outcomes, and are committed to building a high-quality team and are looking for Physical Therapists to join us in our mission!
We are looking for a part-time teammate with a maximum of 20 hours per week.
What makes Shandy Clinic different:
- Deeply collaborative child-centered and team-based approach
- Clinical setting with no drive time
- Wrap around administrative support
- Access to best-in-class support and mentorship for students and Clinical Fellows
- Tenure-based vacation + sick leave
- Growth opportunities
- 401(k) plan
Here's what you'll need:
- Doctorate from an Accredited PT program
- Current PT License in the state of CO or eligible to obtain
- 1-year of PT experience is required, and at least 1 year of pediatric experience preferred
When will you be at work?
- MAX 20 hours per week
- $66 - $72 per billed hour (additional compensation based on experience)
- Providing Physical Therapy services to children 0-21 years of age through a wide variety of diagnoses
- Completing evaluations, DME assessments, daily treatments, and progress reports
- Preparing reports of client evaluation, and treatments, updating plans of care as appropriate
- Attending staff meetings and in-service training, with the opportunity to lead in-service training
- Integrate with a team of SLPs, PTs, OTs, BCBAs, and ABA Professionals.
- Collaborating with all other disciplines, client’s families, teachers, supervisors, and The Shandy Clinic administrative staff (billing, authorizations, referrals, human resources)
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Kneeling on the ground
- Performing squatting maneuvers
- Transitioning between standing and floor-level positions
- Engaging in bending or stooping motions
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Executing lateral and backward pivots or shuffles
- Running distances up to 100ft
- Standing for at least 15 minutes
If you want to help change the trajectory of a child's life, apply today. We are hiring right NOW. Joe Ancona, our Hiring Manager, will reach out shortly after you apply.