BCBA - Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Pueblo, Colorado /
ABA – BCBA /
Serving children and families for over 15 years, The Shandy Clinic is an 11-location multidisciplinary pediatric therapy provider with a mission to help every child reach his or her full potential. Our culture is built on child-centered care and a holistic approach, serving families through speech, occupational, physical and ABA therapy!
The Shandy Clinic is committed to building a high-quality team and is looking for FUN, passionate, and collaborative BCBAs to help us provide the highest quality pediatric therapy to our clients and families! If you are the BEST and are looking for a supportive environment where you can grow professionally and make a meaningful impact on your community - The Shandy Clinic is for you!
We are excited to share more about our team and learn more about your career goals! Don't forget to ask about our SIGNING BONUS!
Here at Shandy, we pride ourselves on our client-focused approach and a culture that is built with our TEAM in mind!
- Center-Based Services: Our clinic model provides the opportunity to access effective supervision of RBTs and program oversight, in addition to a holistic coordination of care.
- Full-time Registered Behavior Technicians: Through consistent training and guaranteed hours, we invest in our RBTs to ensure they can provide exceptional services to our clients.
- Multidisciplinary Clinical Team: Our culture is built on deep support and a client-focused mission. Collaborate with a team of Occupational, Physical, and Speech therapists, as well as ABA professionals and Clinical Psychologists.
- Family training: All families are required to participate in training activities to support the generalization and maintenance of skills acquired, in addition to strategies identified within behavior intervention plans.
- Administrative supports: Enjoy a high level of support that allows you to do what you love, THERAPY! Shandy provides scheduling, billing, and authorization support so you have the time to focus on providing the highest quality therapy to your clients.
Teammates at The Shandy Clinic will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Your health is important! Shandy provides a well-rounded healthcare package including a 50% monthly medical match, dental, vision, and a company-paid life insurance policy!
- Vacation + Leave - Refill your cup! Tenure-based vacation and sick leave—start with a minimum of 3 weeks, and work your way up to over 4.5 weeks!
- SIX GUARANTEED Paid Holidays - Paid holidays in addition to your vacation (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- Growth Opportunities - Shandy has a dedicated department head for each discipline whose main goal is to provide mentorship and guidance to our teammates. We provide a tenure-based CEU Reimbursement plan that starts at $250 upon hire, $600 after 1 year, $750 for years 3-5, and $1000 per year once you hit your 5-year mark.
- Save For Retirement - Who doesn’t like to save for the future!? Start saving your first day with Shandy, and take advantage of an amazing company match after 1-year! The Shandy contribution is 100% for your first 3% and 50% of your next 2% contributed!
- Master’s degree in psychology, behavior analysis, education or special education, or related field
- License or BCBA Credential/Certificate
- 2-5 years of experience working with individuals with special needs
- BLS/CPR or willingness to complete
- Approved Crisis Prevention training or willingness to complete
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Flexible scheduling options: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or 10:00 am - 6:00 pm - depending on the clinic and caseload needs
- $65,000 - $90,000 per year (additional compensation based on experience)
Fundamentally, our team makes us who we are, and our team is what sets us apart. We are motivated to continue growing so that we can serve the children and communities that need our best-in-class services. We have built a culture on the foundations of FUN, a high level of support and collaboration, and a strong work/life harmony. Here at Shandy, we believe that our client-focused approach drives the best clinical outcomes and helps ensure success in the home, classroom, and community.
For more information, please contact:
Email: careers @ shandyclinic.com