Regional Sales Manager
Western United States
Shaper is developing a revolutionary line of computer-augmented power tools, starting with a robotic handheld CNC router called Origin.
We're looking for an experienced and hard-working Regional Sales Manager to help support Shaper’s entrance and growth into the retail sector. You will help to establish, train and manage the dealer network as well as attending trade shows and fielding end user calls.
The Job Includes
- Growing the dealer network by opening new accounts
- Achieving or exceeding sales targets through selling product in to the dealer network and on behalf of dealers to end customers
- Providing exceptional customer service through immediate response to dealer and end customer requests, continuous dealer showroom set up/maintenance, participation in shows/demo days, constant updates with dealers on profitability/sales goals, being consistently thorough and knowledgeable about products as well as programs
- Conducting in store dealer trainings on a consistent basis
- Attending trade shows
- Extensive travel to cover large territory
- Performing other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of three years related experience, such as past wholesale sales or retail management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven B2B and B2C product outside sales skills
- High level of customer focus
- Strong territory management system and approach
- Ability to demonstrate power tools safely
- Ability and willingness to learn a variety of systems quickly
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and level-headedness in time-sensitive situations
- Woodworking knowledge and experience
- CAD software knowledge and experience
- You love building things!