Fulfillment & Logistics Lead
San Francisco, CA
Shaper is developing a revolutionary line of computer-augmented power tools, starting with a handheld CNC router called Origin. We're looking for a talented Fulfillment & Logistics Lead to help make Shaper’s forward and reverse logistics robust, effective and competitive. You will be the main interface between Shaper and all of our third party logistics, freight and OEM partners. You will build and leverage strong working relationships with our supply chain team, key suppliers and fulfillment partners to assure cost and delivery targets are met. The ability to learn quickly and work cooperatively is a must.
- Serve as the main owner for Logistics and Fulfillment for Shaper
- Manage international air, sea and land freight shipments:
- Drive evaluation, selection and on-boarding of freight forwarders, brokers and 3PL’s
- Schedule and coordinate shipments from Vendors to OEM or OEM to 3PL's
- Ensure on time delivery and optimize shipment service quality from OEM to 3PL partners
- Lead material demand planning, inventory control and logistics readiness from vendors to OEMs
- Evaluate duty and tax implications for non-US markets, including HS code assignments
- Ensure adequate inventory at all Shaper facilities and 3PL partners and lead replenishment strategy
- Manage the on-boarding of additional SKUs of product with Product Development team, supply chain and 3PLs
- Evaluate and solve customer shipping escalations and ensure timely resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Materials, or Logistics.
- 3+ years of operational manufacturing, logistics, warehousing and distribution, or supply chain management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- You have experience working in an iterative and fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of ERP and MRP systems
- Customer-first attitude
- You love building things!