San Francisco, CA
We're looking for an experienced and hard-working customer service specialist to help support Shaper’s rapidly growing user base. You will help train new users, diagnose and solve in-field user issues and collaborate on project consultations.
The Job Includes
- Monitoring communications and interacting with users on a variety of platforms that includes email, phone, Instagram, Facebook, and our own Forum.
- Answering questions and following up with leads and prospective users as they consider purchasing a Shaper Tools product
- Helping to onboard new users
- Tracking and managing RMAs for tools in the field, ensuring that users experience a minimum of downtime when a tool needs repair
- Tracking and troubleshooting purchases and shipping logistics
- Working with the QA team to evaluate and troubleshoot potential issues in the field
- An ability to multitask on a wide variety of disparate tasks
- Woodworking knowledge and experience
- An ability and willingness to learn a variety of systems quickly
- Curiosity, enthusiasm and level-headedness in time-sensitive situations
- You have familiarity with any of the following apps and systems: Zendesk; Mailchimp; UPS CampusShip; Typeform; Stripe; Shopify; Jira; Rapid7
- You love building things!