Solutions Architect - Toronto
Services – Professional Services
About Shape Security
We are security and web experts, pioneers, evangelists, and elite researchers. We believe in the power of the Internet to be a positive force; our mission is to protect every website and mobile app from cybercriminals. Shape’s founders fought cybercrime at the Pentagon, Google, and other leading security companies. We are backed by some of the most prominent leaders and investors in the technology industry including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures, and more. Come be a part of our unparalleled team that is responsible for making the Internet a safer place for everyone.
As a Solutions Architect, you must have the ability to earn the respect and trust of each customer through knowledge and understanding of service delivery and how this fits into our customer’s overall environment. You will review unique business and technical project parameters and define a successful solution for the implementation and integration of Shape Security service. You will be part of a small nimble Customer Success team that will integrate our anti-automation solution Shape Defense with large scale web sites; often with requirements for four or five nines of system availability. A successful candidate must be action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Leads and/or participate in design and implementation projects to deploy Shape's Enterprise security solutions.
- Establish trusted technical advisor relationship with customers regarding web security.
- Own delivery of technical components for integration that include website analysis, configurations, testing, debugging, documentation and go-live support.
- Identify technical risks and provide mitigation strategies.
- Frequently collaborate with multiple other internal teams.
- Guide other Solution Architects and engineers to ensure customer success.
- Contribute to the development of standardized processes and best practices to ensure continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the deployment process.
- Contribute active learnings from the field towards internal knowledge building.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related engineering discipline OR equivalent industry work experience.
- 5+ years of system integration in complex environments preferably in the software/cybersecurity industry.
- 5+ years providing professional services or solution engineering to large scale enterprises.
- Experience in a technical role involving web operations, incident response, customer support, system monitoring, or a similar role.
- In depth technical expertise in one or more of the following areas: Data center networking, CDN, Application delivery controllers, or load balancers.
- Independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills.
- Experience working with cybersecurity solutions.
Shape in the News
Shape recognized as the fastest-growing company in Silicon Valley: Shape Security Honored As Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area by Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™