ShareThis is looking for a Product Manager interested in working as a part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional team overseeing the planning, development, and design of strategy from product ideation through to the end of the product lifecycle. You will be a champion of lean methodologies within the group and the company on the whole (we're huge fans of the Lean Startup book). Your main accomplishment will be to help the world's largest publishers achieve their audience and revenue goals by leveraging ShareThis's network and data. Identifying product opportunities and defining and executing on experiments to test those ideas will be critical to achieving this goal.
What You'll Do
- Lead the product management and development of ShareThis's publisher and consumer-facing products
- Perform market research, prospect and client interviews and competitive research to position our products for success
- Work with Product Marketing on the execution of advertising, promotional, and sales programs to evangelize adoption of ShareThis’s products.
- Serve as the visible advocate for ShareThis’s products internally and externally.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of product management, UX, UI or design experience
- 3+ years of experience with SaaS products
- 3+ years of experience working at or with publishers
- BA/BS in computer-related field, or MBA