Senior Product Manager
Sharethrough is one of the top global independent omnichannel ad exchanges. Driven by our conviction that advertising should be underpinned by respect & care, we believe taking a human-centric approach to advertising and monetization is the key to a sustainable path forward for the independent and accessible internet to thrive.
Why you’ll Love Working on the Exchange Platform Team
- If you enjoy the challenges of building high scale distributed systems, then the Exchange Platform is the team for you! We believe in an experiment-driven approach that enables you to test out your ideas for empowering development on our exchange. Using this paradigm, our team of product managers and distributed systems engineers have built a scaled and differentiated exchange over the past ten years. Our exchange now connects websites, mobile apps, and CTV apps to leading advertisers over two million times every second, and we believe we’ve just scratched the surface!
- Our Exchange Platform team builds and maintains the foundational technology that powers Sharethrough’s differentiated products. As the Senior Product Manager of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing on a strategic roadmap that appropriately prioritizes short-term improvements and long-term investments
- Gathering requirements through proactive outreach to internal customers and stakeholders
- Closely collaborate on highly technical cross functional projects by working with a team of distributed systems engineers to design and build platform solutions
- Championing the use of the Exchange platform by eight product and engineering teams.
- Collaborating with stakeholders when developing and launching products for their customers
- Defining, measuring, and improving key product and business success metrics
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with privacy regulations, such as GDPR, CCPA, and PIPEDA
- 6+ years of professional experience
- 4+ years experience as a product manager or a lead engineer in an analogous space (e.g. platforms, two-sided auctions, or similar problems with extensive computer science, empirical analysis and engineering needs)
- Programmatic Ad Tech experience is a plus
- Interest in and exposure to lean startup methodologies and processes
- Proficiency in running SQL queries is preferred as is prior experience with data science and data processing frameworks
- First-hand working experience with agile/scrum software development methodologies
- Equally comfortable with seeing the “big picture” and meticulously thinking through every requirement of online development projects
- Computer Science or Engineering background required
What's in it for you?
- Inclusive, inspiring, and dynamic work environment
- Hybrid work model (twice a week) with an emphasis on flexibility
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous group health insurance plan
- Stock Options after 1 year
- Access to the virtual healthcare platform Dialogue *For Canadian Employees
- 16 days of vacation per year, which increases when you stay longer at Sharethrough
- 3 paid Caring days plus 1 paid volunteer day
- Offices closed during the holidays
- Wellness allocation of $840 per year (for gym memberships, sportswear, etc.)
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Work from anywhere program (up to 60 days per year!)
- In-house training programs on our company and industry
- Encouragement and funding of continuing education and training
- Very active social committees
- And more!