Paid Social Media Executive
Leeds, UK /
United Kingdom /
We are looking for an experienced Paid Social Media Executive to play a fundamental role in the creation and execution of our paid social strategy across Europe. As a member of our Social Media team, your primary activities will involve creating innovative social media advertising content and campaigns for both brands with the aim to drive engagement and increase traffic and sales through our websites.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the Social Media Manager to formulate the Paid Social Media Strategy for Europe and responsible for executing the strategy - across all social channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Responsible for ensuring social media adverts are being delivered effectively – on the right channels, to the right audience at the right time whilst optimising budgets.
- Keeping up to date with changes to platforms and optimising adverts to reflect these changes.
- Working with our digital creation team to create unique social media advertising content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Participating in creative ideas session for social media and marketing content.
- Working with native speakers translating and optimising paid ads for a European audience.
- Helping to support other members of the social media team when needed.
Required experience, attributes and skills:
- Passion for all things social.
- Content creation experience.
- Exceptional written skills.
- Experience of working with Facebook business manager (preferable).
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Strong time management.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proven working experience in a hands on social media advertising & marketing in a business environment (2+ years)
- Demonstrable experience assisting and coordinating paid social media initiatives & campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media and digital marketing.
SharkNInja operates Preferred Supplier arrangements for all permanent, contract and temporary recruitment across all UK functions. As such, we would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of our Sharkninja colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the Business. Any unsolicited CVs and/or communications will reflect unfavourably on any potential opportunities for your agency, any CVs will be sent at your own risk and will be interpreted as ‘gifts’ and we will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions of Contract. If you would like to be considered for Preferred Supplier status, please send a brief introduction to your business to llee@Sharkninja.com , clearly stating in the header of your email your company name and the discipline(s) that you specialise in. your email will then be kept on file for consideration should we review our incumbent psl's. thank you for your interest and co-operation
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?