Influencer Manager (Hybrid)
Needham, MA, U.S.A. /
Marketing – Global Content Strategy /
This will be a hybrid role with 2 days per week required in office at our Needham, MA headquarters.
The Influencer Manager role is responsible for supporting and executing strategies for our Influencer program which is part of our Content Strategy Team.
The Influencer Manager will play a critical role in leading the influencer program strategy and execution of our campaigns. We need someone who can step in, take responsibility, and very quickly understand the brand(s) you work on and begin contributing. This person must have experience in devising influencer strategies, executing campaigns, and have strong writing skills.
•Develop and execute robust influencer strategies that align with our brand vision and KPI as well as seamlessly align with and support our brand marketing efforts.
•Oversee outreach to influencer partners including sourcing, contracts, deliverables, and overall program management
•Analyze historical and current performance data to optimize our influencer program strategy
•Partner with the cross-functional digital and media teams to recommend distribution and amplification strategies that support larger product and business priorities
•Engage on influencer content to drive brand awareness and build/retain consumer loyalty
•Deliver performance and insight reports on consumer, content, and platform trends to contribute to the consistent innovation of our influencer program and media strategy
•Partner cross-functionally with brand marketing, digital and, sales to align on product information such a key messaging, launch dates and inventory
-3 to 5 years of prior Influencer Marketing experience required, preferably with direct responsibility for strategy development, execution, and reporting
-Experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing campaigns
-Experience in creative strategy development, advertising and launching new products
-Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or equivalent experience
-Experience with influencer marketing platforms required
-Experience with Google Analytics required
YOUR ROLE in DIVERSIFYING SHARKNINJA
· As a corporate citizen, learn and support SharkNinja’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy
· Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias
· Explore SharkNinja’s DEI Groups or volunteer to serve on committees that organize diversity-related events and activities
· Participate in employee engagement surveys and respond as openly and honestly as possible
· Become culturally competent; take the time to learn about different cultures, races, religions, and backgrounds represented by your colleagues
· Ensure equitable experiences, strengthen inclusion acumen, and promote a culture of inclusivity and belonging that embraces the contributions of all team members
YOUR ROLE in leading our SUCCESS DRIVERS & representing our UNIQUE MINDSET
· Lead us to be “RARELY SATISFIED”
· Make things better each day; “PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION”
· Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that “DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE”
· Deliver something great; “WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT”
· Be clear and honest, “COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT”
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do. At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja’s innovation every day. We support ALL of our associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.
SharkNinja is voted 2022 Best Places to Work in Boston and 100 Best Large Companies to Work For. As a subsidiary of JS Global Lifestyle Company Limited (Hong Kong: 1691), a leader in small household appliance innovation, we are ranked in the top three for the 'Best ESG Management Company' in consumer necessities sector by leading international financial magazine, Institutional Investor, in June 2022. We strive to get smarter and are dedicated to integrating DEI in our processes, practices and policies. Some of our benefits include 4 Global DEI subcommittees, 8 Affinity Groups, 5 Business Resource Groups, Cultural Celebrations, Summer Half Day Fridays, Volunteer Impact Day/Activities, Mentorship & Coaching Programs more. Plus your first SharkNinja product is on us and you can enjoy discounted products throughout the year.
Explore SharkNinja on our social channels:
SharkNinja's Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here: https://www.sharkninja.com/careers/candidate-privacy-notice/