Marketing – Marketing Operations /
SharpSpring is a Gainesville-bred, cloud-based automation technology platform for marketing agencies and small- to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) that rivals top competitors with its features, functionalities, and performance. We pride ourselves in knowing that our product is powerful, affordable, and accessible to everyone. Our team has grown to over 200, with 25% working from home offices across the country. We’re looking for people who like working in small teams but are excited about being part of a fast-growth organization.
We’re seeking a talented, creative Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Gainesville, FL, or remotely - (North) Central Florida as a preference. The Marketing Coordinator is a key member of the SharpSpring team and will provide support across a range of marketing activities but mainly be focused on planning and organizing prospect and partner events for SharpSpring. You will also be responsible for all operational, implementation, and post-event activities. You will be challenged to be creative, innovative, and self-led while working with the team to execute the overall marketing events strategy. We need someone that brings a broad range of marketing experience to the organization. If you are highly motivated, energetic, and seeking the challenges and rewards of supporting a great product and a growing Tech company, we would like to hear from you!
- Assist with planning and execution of events and conferences
- Work closely with internal and external groups to leverage venues, times, and locations to meet attendance goals
- Source venues, recommend and engage catering, acquire supporting technology, and coordinate development of materials to execute a quality event
- Review and collaborate on all pre and post-event communications
- Lead event project coordination within the marketing team
- Procure and communicate staff travel arrangements, venues, hotels, transportation, and all logistics related to events
- Secure and plan the event within budgetary guidelines for food, entertainment, and programming to align with lead generation goals
- Work closely with the event manager, campaign team, and production team to effectively promote events to target audiences and obtain accurate event specifications
- Collaborate with the team to create the correct message for the intended audience
- Provide post-event analysis, budget recaps, and feedback after each event
- Monitor marketing industry and competitors for best practices for lead generation conversion
- Communicate with stakeholders on the status of all projects
- Manage projects via Monday.com of initiatives owned by this position
- Assist with and update lead generation calendar and communication with stakeholders
- Monitor the performance of content, A/B testing and suggest improvements to boost conversions and engagement
- Be a brand ambassador for SharpSpring: Be inspiring, ambitious, and fun!
- A self-starter with effective project management skills
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who welcomes peer review and collaborates well with others
- Ability to operate under pressure while maintaining great attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 10-20% of the time for company events
- 2-5 years of experience with event planning
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role or public relations
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of CRM or marketing automation software preferred
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
SharpSpring Is for Everyone
We're more than just a tech company. We're real people, with real perspectives and deep respect for what makes you, you. We believe that every individual has the power to open minds, make an impact, and inspire change. Our goal at SharpSpring is to be inclusive, intersectional, and intentional about how we foster equity both at work and in our local and global community.
Find out more about what it's like to work at SharpSpring! (NASDAQ: SHSP)