Operations Support Specialist
Are you detail-oriented and have a high-bar for accuracy? Are you interested in a role with a ton of variety day to day? Are you a team player who’s also individually driven? If that sounds like you, please read-on as we're looking for someone with tenacity and vigor to join our team and use their finesse to prepare and enter data in our system while keeping it accurate and up to date. In this role, you will support our system by taking on a multitude of tasks to ensure our customer’s success. This isn't easy. We're early in the market, have a new type of product and will require you to tap into your greatest accuracy and drive to succeed, while navigating an ever-changing environment. Join us in our mission to reduce food waste through automation!
About our team:
We're all in. We have a will to thrive, we're friendly, and down to earth, but don't apply just for these reasons. We want you because you have amazing powers to contribute. We want you to be a part of what we're doing because you'll go all in and have loads of opportunity on our operations team with a variety of functional roles to grow into.
About the role:
- This is a fully-remote position that supports operations in a variety of tasks to ensure great customer experience and accurate information on our platform
- Responds to customer questions about our tools and status of orders
- Submits orders to vendors on behalf of our customers via a variety of methods on time and accurately
- Tracks, manipulates and updates systems with data
- Creates reports as needed by the operations team
- Interacts with field team and ensures they have accurate information about orders and delivery information
- Performs specific tracking of customer data for audits, reviews and operational improvement projects
- Communicates with customers through email and over the phone
- Detailed, analytical and savvy
- Able to manage a wide range of tasks from manual data entry to researching and summarizing information
- Great at getting it done right and doing it efficiently
- A desire to help other and take on new projects
- Excellent and clear communicator
- Efficient at time-management skills and able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Prior experience in a fully-remote position
Required skills & experience:
- Professional experience supporting operations and/or sales teams
- Proven track record of successfully maintaining accurate and up to date information in prior roles
- Familiarity with administrative duties and supporting multiple team members
- Prior experience interfacing with customers through email and over the phone
- Attention to detail and organizational skills, essential
- Intermediate MS Excel, preferable
- High school diploma; additional training or certifications are an asset
At Shelf Engine, you will join a small, powerful team that’s hungry for change in an untapped industry. Our founders are well versed in the food industry, and have successfully built Product and Engineering teams. We’re not only solving complex technical problems at scale, but tackling key initiatives with large environmental impacts as well. We're a tight-knit and passionate team, determined to disrupt an industry with wide-ranging impact, and creating a significant commercial opportunity.
Shelf Engine is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.