Shelf Champion (MN - Minneapolis)
Minneapolis, MN /
Field Team /
Shelf Engine is hiring people to do inventory, audit and merchandising in the greater St Paul area.
This is a part-time position up to 30 hours a week. Shifts are available 7 days a week, hours vary.
● Experience in the Grocery or Food Service industry is helpful but not required.
● Positive Can-Do Attitude
● Attention to Detail
● Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver's License
● SmartPhone (Android or Apple)
● Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
● Authorized to work in the US
● Ability to pass criminal background check and a clean driving record
At Shelf Engine, you will join an inclusive team of driven, passionate, and caring people hungry for change in an untapped industry. Our founders are well versed in the food industry and have successfully built product and engineering teams. We’re not only solving complex technical problems at scale but tackling key initiatives with large environmental impacts. We're a tight-knit and passionate team that is determined to disrupt a massive industry and leave behind a positive legacy for generations to come.
Shelf Engine is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.