Customer Experience Analyst (Enterprise)
Seattle, WA /
At Shelf Engine, our mission is to reduce food waste through automation. We harness the power of AI to provide real-time, intelligent forecasting for food retailers like grocery stores, restaurants, and cafes across the United States. We’re able to drastically reduce the amount of shrink (food waste) which in turn drives profit for retailers, lowers costs for consumers, and reduces the negative ecological and social impacts of waste.
Shelf Engine is searching for a talented Customer Experience Analyst to join our growing team and report directly to our Head of Operations. In this role, you will work with multiple teams across functions to help support our system growth. The goal is to help Shelf Engine delight each customer by helping them solve their unique challenges. You’ll accomplish this by analyzing and inputting order data to manage our biggest customers and the largest retailers in the grocery and food services spaces. If you shared our passion for eliminating food waste, are obsessed with data, and excel at critical thinking and customer-communication, this may be your dream job.
As a Customer Experience Analyst at Shelf Engine, you will:
- Improve, analyze and effectively communicate significant trends and opportunities for customers assigned
- Identify and share issues found on day to day transactions of clients assigned to the various teams including field team Grand Champions and Customer Service Managers
- Be a team player on the CX team to support all needs for all customers, as needed
- Determine operational issues and create SOP to solve for all new onboarding locations and categories for customers assigned
- Support and communicate with enterprise-level customers to solve issues using creative solutions
- Understand project flows and play a key role in ensuring a successful customer relationship
- Effective and efficiently manage, track, and complete our operational needs for customer-accounts
- Clearly communicate and work with team members across the entire company on behalf of the customer
- Create, manipulate, and interpret large data sets to understand the big picture while maintaining familiarity with day-to-day details
- Participate in the weekend on-call rotation along with the entire CX team for all orders and customer communication, when required
- Embrace our company principles through inclusive, authentically-kind, and empathetic interactions with our team and our customers
And we think you would make a great Customer Experience Analyst, if:
- You are detail-oriented, analytical, and tech-savvy
- You always strive for getting it done well and getting it done efficiently
- You are skilled at talking to a customer genuinely and clearly (tactical empathy is your first language)
- You have a natural ability to manage a wide range of tasks from manual data entry, to analyzing sets of data. Doing some math in your head is a very helpful trait.
- You have at least 5 years of customer service experience
- You have foodservice industry experience, specifically in ordering (must have)
- You have intermediate MS Excel skills
- You’ve previously used Tableau (a big plus)
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- You are authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
At Shelf Engine, you will join an inclusive team of driven, passionate, and caring people hungry for change in an untapped industry. Our founders are well versed in the food industry and have successfully built product and engineering teams. We’re not only solving complex technical problems at scale but tackling key initiatives with large environmental impacts. We're a tight-knit and passionate team that is determined to disrupt a massive industry and leave behind a positive legacy for generations to come.
Shelf Engine is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.