Content Marketing Manager
Seattle, WA /
At Shelf Engine, our mission is to reduce food waste through automation. We harness the power of AI to provide real-time, intelligent forecasting for food retailers like grocery stores, restaurants, and cafes across the United States. We’re able to drastically reduce the amount of shrink (food waste) which in turn drives profit for retailers, lowers costs for consumers, and reduces the negative ecological and social impacts of waste.
Shelf Engine is searching for a talented Content Marketing Manager to join our growing team and report directly to our Head of Marketing. In this role you will work with multiple teams across functions to develop and execute an omni-channel communication and marketing strategy. The goal is to help Shelf Engine improve its brand awareness and increase demand for its solutions. You’ll accomplish this by refining the language we use to communicate our business impact, values, and culture to internal and external stakeholders. If you have passion for creative copywriting, persuasive advertising, and creating the voice of a rising brand, this may be your dream job.
This position is based in Seattle (remote during Covid-19).
As a Content Marketing Manager at Shelf Engine, you will:
- Become the resident copy expert for the company
- Manage and refine Shelf Engine’s brand narrative and amplify our message to reach as far and wide as possible
- Develop and manage a content calendar, including articles for trade publications, social media posts, and product marketing initiatives
- Develop and publish thought leadership content (articles, case studies, white papers)
- Develop short-form and long-form content for advertising purposes
- Manage social media accounts (monitor activity, schedule and post content, and report on engagement)
- Work closely with our senior leadership team, including our creative director, to bring your content ideas to life in beautiful forms
- Manage relationships with journalists and relevant trade groups
And we think you would make a great Content Marketing Manager if:
- You love to write, first and foremost
- You have experience working as a senior copywriter in a B2B tech company
- You have experience managing social media accounts for a tech company
- You have navigated the world of public relations and successfully managed earned media initiatives
- You are highly organized and capable of managing multiple, complex work streams at once
- You are authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
At Shelf Engine, you will join an inclusive team of driven, passionate, and caring people hungry for change in an untapped industry. Our founders are well versed in the food industry and have successfully built product and engineering teams. We’re not only solving complex technical problems at scale but tackling key initiatives with large environmental impacts. We're a tight-knit and passionate team that is determined to disrupt a massive industry and leave behind a positive legacy for generations to come.
Shelf Engine is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.