Senior Account Manager
Minneapolis, MN /
Customer Success /
At Shelf Engine, we’re harnessing the power of AI to provide real-time, intelligent forecasting for food retailers like grocery stores, food service, and cafes across the United States. We’re able to drastically reduce the amount of food waste which in turn drives profit for retailers, lowers costs for consumers, and reduces the ecological impact of waste.
Shelf Engine is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you will manage the health and growth of enterprise and key accounts. You will build persistent and deep relationships with high-level decision makers and expand Shelf Engine’s product offering in new customer locations and grow product adoption in existing locations. You will understand our customer's goals and demonstrate how Shelf Engine’s solutions solve existing customer pain points. You will be an expert in your customers’ businesses and connect their needs with Shelf Engine’s solutions. You will educate customers about insights relevant to their business and collaborate on the strategy and execution of a phased, national roll out of Shelf Engine’s solutions across all customer geographic locations and ensure clarity on goals, value proposition and success metrics.
What you’ll do: Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth for their business by:
- Defining and executing the expansion plan for key accounts
- Ensure revenue growth for key accounts
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Optimize time to value for customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at Shelf Engine, on behalf of the customer
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
What We Are Looking For
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or similar client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-regional customers
- Strong leadership skills
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for solving business challenges with technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
At Shelf Engine, you will join a small, powerful Product team that’s hungry for change in an untapped industry. Our founders are well versed in the food industry, and have successfully built Product and Engineering teams. We’re not only solving complex technical problems at scale, but tackling key initiatives with large environmental impacts as well. We're a tight-knit and passionate team, determined to disrupt an industry with wide-ranging impact, and creating a significant commercial opportunity.
Shelf Engine is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.