Account Executive – (Private Money Loan Officer with NO License Required)
Irving, TX /
Sherman Bridge Corporate – Loan Officers /
The investment real estate market is booming, and Sherman Bridge Lending is looking to hire new Account Executives to our team!
Sherman Bridge Lending is an established private lender that specializes in lending for distressed investment properties. We are not your standard mortgage company; we provide loans to real estate investors for the purpose of buying to fix and flip or to hold a rental. We close our loans quickly—7-10 business days.
As an Account Executive, Sherman Bridge Lending will offer you:
- A long term, self-sustaining career with the opportunity to earn a significant income (endless earning potential)
- As an Account Executive you will be paid weekly with uncapped income potential.
- Monthly performance-based bonuses
- Flexible work hours
- A fun, positive, energetic, laid back work environment
- Personal and professional growth, opportunity to advance
- Paid Training (100% commission after 90 days)
- Company paid health benefits
- Sherman Bridge provides warm leads effectively minimizing the number of cold calls.
- Building a client base by speaking with real estate investors daily
- Guiding clients through the loan process by reviewing and assessing their financial situation and providing great loan options on how to best leverage their existing resources
- Collaborating with investors throughout the entire investment process, as needed
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Entrepreneurial: You want to build your business and client base driven by your own ability and motivation.
- Empathetic: You are a problem solver and showing empathy comes naturally to you.
- Driven: You love helping people and love making more money by doing so.
- Goal Oriented: You are results-oriented and constantly trying to reach the next level.
- Team Oriented: You do not just try to make yourself better, you help your teammates, too.
- Competitive: You are a team player, but you want recognition of your accomplishments.
- Calm and Collected: In a fast-paced environment, you are cool and under control.
- Experienced in Sales: You have a proved track record in sales either on the phone or face to face.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you, apply today.
We are actively hiring during the COVID-19 outbreak and are taking safety precautions. All interviews will be conducted via phone and videoconferencing at this time.
Sherman Bridge Lending is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.