Production Intern (Manufacturing)
New York City
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Get real world experience in fashion manufacturing as a Production Intern with SHHHOWERCAP. You will be working directly with the production team, spending time in the factories, and helping to streamline the supply chain. Gain familiarity with day-to-day production management, manufacturing the best shower cap on the market. This internship is paid.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Collaborate with the Production and Operations teams to adhere to production/ manufacturing calendar
- Learn to source and negotiate costs for production materials
- Assist with day-to-day contact with factories and weekly on-site visits to guarantee both quality and quantity expectations are met
- Work directly with current manufacturing partners and help to evaluate initial opportunities to onboard new ones as we continue to scale
- Collaborate with Founder/Creative Director on new innovations and future collections
- College student or recent grad majoring in production or technical design
- Located in NYC
- Available to work minimum 4 days a week
- You’re eager to learn and have a positive “go getter” attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player!
If you're a passionate hustler who wants to join a fast-growing company and make your mark, we'd love to hear from you.