Director of Global Sales
New York City
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
SHHHOWERCAP is looking for a Wholesale Sales Manager with a strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals. This person should have at least 5 years of experience working with luxury fashion, beauty and specialty retailers.
This person should be excited to drive top-line revenue growth in our wholesale channel through new business and existing retail partners. We already sell with some of the most coveted retailers in the world (Net-a-Porter, Sephora, goop, Selfridges, etc.), and are looking for the right person to harness that forward momentum and grow the wholesale business.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Drive business expansion through new and existing relationships with premium specialty stores, independents, and large retailers
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales goals as set by management
- Prospect new opportunities in specific market segments that align with the brand vision and direction
- Promote and supervise marketing coop activities (launch events, product knowledge sessions, ongoing appearances)
- Propose and execute on opportunities for collaborations or exclusive products for key retailers
- Ensure budgets/targets agreed by clients are met or exceeded
- Act as a merchandising consultant for clients, ensuring each retailer is set up for maximum success with SHHHOWERCAP
- Partner with Operations and Production on quarterly forecasts and inventory planning and selldown
- Work closely with management for account profiling, business review, sales forecasts, budget
- Own all market meetings and presentations with retailers
- Monitor deliveries to customers in the area, making sure all conditions are met to ship (debts are cleared / pre-payments are done / guarantees are provided) – working closely with Operations and Finance.
- 4+ years experience working with specialty fashion/beauty/luxury/lifestyle retailers and major department stores
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs to include: word, powerpoint and outlook
- Advanced excel skills
- An understanding of retail financial measurements
- Exemplary level of customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Solution oriented attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- A sense of urgency and attention to detail; high accuracy
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks quickly and independently
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Attitude of accountability and self-motivation
If you're a passionate hustler who wants to join a fast-growing company and make your mark, we'd love to hear from you.