Customer Experience Lead
New York City
SHHHOWERCAP is a game changing reinvention of the shower cap, for both form and function. We're challenging, and changing, perception of this outdated beauty item, for the 90% women that don't wash their hair every day.
The patented innovation is the brainchild of Jackie De Jesu, an ex advertising Creative Director. Her creative skills and problem solving have created the first brand of its kind -- capturing this one of a kind whitespace opportunity and creating an entirely new category of hair care.
Having disrupted the category since its inception, SHHHOWERCAP has experienced unprecedented growth in the two and half years since launch. Featured in VOGUE, FORBES, The New York Times, Glamour, Fast Company, Today Show, Essence, Refinery29, Byrdie (and many others). We're currently stocked in retailers across the world -- Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Revolve, and Goop. Through prestigious independent stockists and a powerful digital presence, the brand continues to show incredible growth in both e-comm and wholesale selling channels.
Within our larger company mission at DEEJAYZOO, our future innovations will continue to solve the problems of today's women through the power of design thinking. In the beauty category, and beyond.
The SHHHOWERCAP team is made up of strong, smart, capable women who never settle. We'd love to meet you.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Serve as the primary resource for customer service agents who engage with customers via email, social media, and in-person
- Step in when necessary to escalate and remedy to manage directly
- Troubleshoot customer questions, issues, and complaints quickly and efficiently
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs and questions to management
- Work with management to develop initiatives and policies to improve the customer experience
- Become an expert on our product and brand and offer exceptional customer service, proactively spotting problems before the occur
- Develop and analyze reports on customer inquiries to better serve our customers
- Go above & beyond to help the team in various tasks, as needed
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role at a likeminded startup
- Expert in ZenDesk, Kustomer, or other similar customer service platform
- You are a people person and have a happy, energetic attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and constantly-evolving environment
- An interest working in Customer Service at a fast-growing beauty/fashion company
- Have a calm, nurturing, and “people pleasing” demeanor
- Believe the customer is always right!
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional writing skills
- View customer service as a valuable sales tool for businesses
- Curiosity to learn and improve the Customer Service team while working cross-functionally with various teams
- Open to a flexible schedule with some weekend hours
If you're a passionate hustler who wants to join a fast-growing company and make your mark, we'd love to hear from you.