Creative Design Intern
New York City
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Have the once in a lifetime opportunity learning hands on from our founder and creative director. Spend your summer getting real world experience and creating best in class design work that goes out into the real world! Support creative department in graphic design and explorations across all touchpoints of the brand.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in casting and styling of photoshoots
- Work off the brandbook with the Creative Director/Founder and Graphic Designer for development of creative assets
- Light retouching of photoshoots and asset library
- Manage and work with printers and vendors to prep final art for printing
- Create moodboards for visual experiences including photoshoots, content, and events
- Assist in creating branded assets throughout the ecosystem including newsletters, social media, and larger campaign initiatives
- College student or recent grad majoring in graphic design from a recognized University program
- Located in NYC (or willing to relocate for May to August)
- Available to work minimum 4 days a week
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Obsession with typography, color, and visual hierarchy
- Passion for design, type, fashion/beauty, the internet, culture, and social media
- Experience with a wide range of creative applications (Photoshop, inDesign, Illustrator, etc.) and file formats (image, GIF, video, web)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player!
- Works well under pressure with great time management
- You’re eager to learn, have a positive attitude, are receptive to feedback, and excited to hone your skills
If you're a passionate hustler who wants to join a fast-growing company and make your mark, we'd love to hear from you.