New York City
SHHHOWERCAP is a game changing reinvention of the shower cap, for both form and function. We're challenging, and changing, perception of this outdated beauty item, for the 90% women that don't wash their hair every day.
The patented innovation is the brainchild of Jackie De Jesu, an ex advertising Creative Director. Her creative skills and problem solving have created the first brand of its kind -- capturing this one of a kind whitespace opportunity and creating an entirely new category of hair care.
Having disrupted the category since its inception, SHHHOWERCAP has experienced unprecedented growth in the two and half years since launch. Featured in VOGUE, FORBES, The New York Times, Glamour, Fast Company, Today Show, Essence, Refinery29, Byrdie (and many others). We're currently stocked in retailers across the world -- Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Revolve, and Goop. Through prestigious independent stockists and a powerful digital presence, the brand continues to show incredible growth in both e-comm and wholesale selling channels.
Within our larger company mission at DEEJAYZOO, our future innovations will continue to solve the problems of today's women through the power of design thinking. In the beauty category, and beyond.
The SHHHOWERCAP team is made up of strong, smart, capable women who never settle. We'd love to meet you.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
We are seeking a Project Manager to oversee SHHHOWERCAP’s projects associated with all marketing, sales, & brand comms. This role will be based out of our HQ in Soho, New York. The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for creating and managing project calendars, facilitating approvals, communicating feedback and liaising between the Marketing, Production, Ops, and Creative teams, as well as assist with strategizing and activating experiential marketing campaigns.
You will work collaboratively to scope and deliver projects with our internal teams and be the point person to manage the day-to-day flow of assigned projects. This includes detailing deliverables, estimating timelines and assets requirements. Your goal will be to efficiently manage the development process, successfully deliver projects on time and exceed performance expectations.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the CEO, Creative, Marketing, and Operations teams for seamless and timely project management
- Serve as key communicator to internal team, managing timelines, feedback, deadlines and routing deliverables
- Coordinate with all Creative team members and other cross-functional departments on delivery of assets
- Ensure project briefs are fully complete and requested deliverables are clear before commencement of work
- Help organize and gather assets for projects as needed
- Provide recaps for marketing campaigns
- Maintain systems for project workflow, communications, and department process needs
- Strategize and create content for experiential marketing initiatives
- Develop, refine, and implement new and evolving internal processes in close partnership with VP of OPs
- At least 2 years in a full-time Project Manager role
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time, and execute against firm deadlines
- Proven experience in experiential marketing and content creation
- You are a motivated self-starter, and problem solver, with a proven track record of being a collaborative team player
- You are passionate about design, fashion, and innovation keeping up to date with trends and publications
- Process oriented. You are comfortable (and enjoy) working with spreadsheets and timelines
- Communication is key. You are personable and confident managing any and all relationships.
- Familiar with Google docs and comfortable with trends in modern technology
- You are optimistic by nature with a driven "go getter" mentality, and excited to be on the ground floor of a high-growth company
- You know that you shouldn't wash your hair every day.
If you're a passionate hustler who wants to join a fast-growing company and make your mark, we'd love to hear from you.