ISV/SI Partner Global Lead
Shift Technology is reinventing insurance claims automation and fraud detection with AI. We help insurers fully automate more claims, deliver a great customer experience while protecting against risk, and accurately identify suspected claims fraud, making investigative teams more effective and reducing fraud losses.
Since our launch in 2014 in Paris, we've raised over $100M with Tier 1 investors, opened offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid, Zurich, and Hong Kong, and currently work with more than 80 insurers globally. If you are excited about joining a fast-growing insurtech innovator with a passion for excellence and global culture, Shift is the place for you.
As Shift continues to experience rapid growth and increased investment from top VC firms, we are expanding our partnerships function to include an ISV-SI Partner Global Lead.
This role will be instrumental in scaling the Shift business and expanding its presence in North America, EMEA and Asia across our key lines of business and offerings.
Reporting into the Global Head of Partnerships, you will be a key member of the global Revenue organization and will have a significant impact on the acceleration of Shift’s top line growth. You will lead the way in expanding Shift’s relationships with existing SI, ISV and Cloud partners, as well as recruit new partners in order to expand the reach of Shift’s world-class AI solutions.
* Experience interfacing with and being a trusted partner for C-level executives in partner companies.
* Experience driving Enterprise Sales and/or partner account management at global B2B SaaS organizations
* Excellent understanding of the business model and experience working with leading SIs & ISVs
* Develop and manage new partnerships, structure new agreements and be the single point of contact and thought leader for these partnerships
* Manage the strategy & process of baking Shift Technology products into SIs & ISV partners’ service offering
* Experience managing and growing relationships with cross-functional teams, internally and externally.
* Support other Shift teams including field sales, product teams, data scientists, project managers and the executive team
* Engage Shift Technology field organization on client opportunities led by SIs & ISV partners
* Exceed revenue and pipeline growth targets related to SIs & ISV partners
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple
* Network of contacts at major SIs & ISVs ideal
* Strong ability to network, hunt for and manage senior executive relationships
* Experience closing revenue focused contracts with partners
* Experience creating business plans with partners and tracking pipeline
* Minimum 5 years managing relationships with SI or ISV partners
* Sales experience: 3 years minimum in IT, with 2 years minimum in a partnerships or channel management role
* You love travelling and have experience working internationally
* Experience in the insurance vertical is a big plus
* Bachelors degree required, MBA is a plus
* You speak English fluently. Other languages are a plus
- Talent Team call: you will have a call with one of our recruiters to have a better understanding of what drives you as a person as well as your career aspirations.
- Phone/Video call interviews: Focusing on your technical skills and the way they served your former experiences, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss with a manager and/or team members. In some instances, we might ask you to go through additional use case, but no worries, we will warn you upstream.
- Technical Assessment: depending on the position you apply for, we may ask you to prepare a technical homework to present before a panel. It will be a great opportunity to have constructive exchanges about the approach of your work.
- Onsite Interview: if everything goes well, you’ll be invited to meet the team in Paris, Boston, Singapore or Tokyo, depending on the role you applied for.
Perks & Benefits
- Shift Technology offers attractive compensation and benefits, including company-paid individual healthcare, 401(k) match, generous paid vacation/holidays, and on-site fitness center.