Data Scientist (Intern) H/F
You are looking for an internship and you have a passion for programming? Come and join the French Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
As a member of the data science team, and working alongside our technical experts, you will be able to:
· Understand insurance data and fraud mechanisms;
· Create the associated mathematical models;
· Implement, test and optimize the associated algorithms;
· Participate in workshops with the clients to gather feedback and integrate it to the models;
· Continuously provide ideas to improve the solution.
· You are looking for an end-of-studies internship that you can convert into a full-time contract;
· You have advanced technical skills in Applied Mathematics, preferably in machine learning and/or operations research;
· You combine strong analysis with synthesis abilities and are not afraid to deal with the details;
· You can write quality production code;
· You don't mind meeting with clients to discuss their needs and integrate their feedback in your projects;
· You can communicate clearly in English and are fluent in another language.
Want to know more?
Full-time role, to start asap in Paris 12th (Cour St Emilion)
To apply, send us your resume and let us know why we could be a great fit
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups and proud member of the Next40, here at Shift Technology we are using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to help revolutionize insurance from the inside out. We started with fraud, where we've built a fast-growing business that is scaling globally; and now we're helping insurance companies to automate claims, all the way from the user experience to the payment processing.