System / Cloud DevOps
Have you got a passion for engineering? Come and join the French Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
As a fast-growing company, Shift Technology is in the process of growing the infrastructure team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with the infrastructure lead. We work with cutting edge technologies and always encourage our team to explore what’s new on the market. For this reason, we are looking for someone who is proactive and knowledgeable, yet not afraid to learn new things.
In your day-to-day you will be working on:
- Ensuring all aspects of the systems we use, in Azure, Azure Stack and OVH cloud, is properly managed, with such focus as network and systems administration, software deployment, configuration and patch management, enterprise security, network and VPN, Load balancer, Waf, Firewall integration and configuration, and developing the deployment automation of our platforms with tools like Terraform
- Continuously improving the systems on which our fraud detection solution runs, focusing on topics such as scalability, performance, ease of deployment and maintenance, data security, independence over the underlying cloud provider,
- Always maintaining and improving the high level of security required by our business and customers, due to our dealing with large amounts of sensitive data. For this position, the focus will be on firewalls, authentication and permissioning, data encryption, shared secrets management, managing audits and pentests, etc…
-Defining the technology direction for specific infrastructure technologies and platforms
- You have experience in Scripting ideally with Terraform and Powershell along with virtualization with VMWare or Hyper-V, or on AWS or Azure infrastructure, and distributed computing platforms
-You know Network : Palo Alto Firewall (Routing, VPN, Firewalling), Wifi and systems (Windows, but ideally also Unix). Technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS, WSUS, but also SSH, SFTP, linux, VEEAM backup
- You know how to maintain secure systems. The four tenets of confidentiality, availability, integrity, and accountability are a core part of your work. Coding or scripting skills are a plus
Want to know more?
- Full-time role, to start asap in Paris or Boston
- Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
- To apply, click below and let us know why we could be a great fit!
About Shift Technology
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups, Shift Technology is using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to change the way insurers think about the claims process. From our Paris HQ and offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid and Zurich, we’re helping our clients spot potential fraud and do something about it. We’re helping them achieve greater efficiency and customer satisfaction through claims automation. In less than five years, we’ve analyzed hundreds of millions of claims on behalf of our nearly 70 clients – companies that represent the who’s who of the global insurance industry. Come find out what Shift Technology is all about!