Marketing Operations Specialist
About the Role
As Marketing Operations Specialist you will be instrumental in establishing the marketing operations function at Shift Technology. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you will partner closely to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in technology, planning, process, reporting and analysis. You will leverage data to guide the marketing strategy, be on the forefront of MarTech evaluation, as well as lead the definition of marketing analytics and ROI. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company.
● Develop and manage planning, budgeting and reporting process for marketing
● Participate in the strategic recommendation and management of Shift Technology MarTech stack including key marketing systems such as marketing automation and reporting tools
● Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
● Develop and maintain weekly and monthly metrics reports or dashboards on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact
● Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
● Own the rollup of the annual marketing plan of record
● Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
● Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
● Measure, monitor, and optimize the revenue funnel from inquiry to MQL to closed opp
2+ years of marketing operations experience or similar analyst position
● Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
● Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
● Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
● Detail-oriented; enjoys working with data, new technology, and using them to solve complex business issues
● Excellent project management and PowerPoint skills
● Familiarity B2B demand waterfall industry standards
● Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
● Passion for continuous improvement and self-development
Want to know more?
We are actively recruiting for a full-time role to start as soon as possible
Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
To apply, click below and let us know why we could be a great fit!
About Shift Technology
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups, Shift Technology is using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to change the way insurers think about the claims process. From our Paris HQ and offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid and Zurich, we’re helping our clients spot potential fraud and do something about it. We’re helping them achieve greater efficiency and customer satisfaction through claims automation. In less than five years, we’ve analyzed hundreds of millions of claims on behalf of our nearly 70 clients – companies that represent the who’s who of the global insurance industry. Come find out what Shift Technology is all about!