QA Engineer M/F
Have you got a passion for engineering? Come and join the French Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
Your day to day
- Create and execute comprehensive test plans for our products
- Develop and execute manual test suites
- Drive and help to establish best practices and testing processes
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; or equivalent experience is required.
- Ability to identify and clearly document issues for resolution
- Familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution, test case management tools
- Programming experience (especially writing unit/integration tests), in any language, is a big plus
- SQL database knowledge is desirable
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standard
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
Want to know more?
- Full-time role, to start asap in Paris 12th.
- Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
- To apply, click below and let us know why we could be a great fit!
About Shift Technology
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups, Shift Technology is using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to change the way insurers think about the claims process. From our Paris HQ and offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid and Zurich, we’re helping our clients spot potential fraud and do something about it. We’re helping them achieve greater efficiency and customer satisfaction through claims automation. In less than five years, we’ve analyzed hundreds of millions of claims on behalf of our nearly 70 clients – companies that represent the who’s who of the global insurance industry. Come find out what Shift Technology is all about!