Data Scientist Polish speaking - M/F
Are you a graduate with a passion for programming? Come and join the Insurtech leader to change the insurance world with A.I.!
As a member of the data science team, and working alongside our technical experts, your role will be key to improve and roll-out our Fraud Detection solution and Claim Automation solutions to our clients. Your day-to-day will include :
· Work closely with our clients to understand their needs and their feedback to improve our product, with new ideas to detect fraud or to automate the claims
· R&D for product development and innovation (through supervised and unsupervised learning, image analysis, NLP, trend analysis, chatbots, graph analysis, etc.)
· Be in charge of the whole process for Fraud Detection/Claim Automation with a customer: Set-up and deployment in production the data processing pipelines, data cleansing, design and calibration of the fraud detection models, etc.
· Assist the sales team with demos for prospects (and yes, that includes travelling worldwide!)
· Very soon you’ll be training junior Data scientists!
· You have a master’s degree or PhD in either Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research (a knowledge in machine learning and/or Big Data is a plus)
· You have experience in object-oriented programming and want to write quality production code
· You combine strong analysis with synthesis abilities and are not afraid to deal with the details
· You are comfortable dealing with clients
· You can communicate clearly in Polish and English, French is a plus!
Want to know more?
Full-time role, to start asap in Paris 12th (Cour St Emilion)
Attractive compensation (depending on profile, experience and expertise)
To apply, send us your resume and let us know why we could be a great fit!
About Shift Technology
Recognized by Wired as one of Paris’ hottest startups, Shift Technology is using advanced artificial intelligence and data science to change the way insurers think about the claims process. From our Paris HQ and offices in Boston, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Madrid and Zurich, we’re helping our clients spot potential fraud and do something about it. We’re helping them achieve greater efficiency and customer satisfaction through claims automation. In less than five years, we’ve analyzed hundreds of millions of claims on behalf of our nearly 70 clients – companies that represent the who’s who of the global insurance industry. Come find out what Shift Technology is all about!